IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nothing wrong
Where is the problem?
Guys,

I need someadvise here. I applied in june 2020 and still waiting for update on my applictaion.What is next step I should do ? I tried local MP but no luck.

Please reply and provide some imputs and customer care # which I can reach out to ?

Toronto1971

Dec 23, 2021
Guys,

I need someadvise here. I applied in june 2020 and still waiting for update on my applictaion.What is next step I should do ? I tried local MP but no luck.

Please reply and provide some imputs and customer care # which I can reach out to ?
Here applicant July 2020
AOR January 2021
Test August 2021
Interview 8 September 2022
Fingers crossed to receive the ceremony

Toronto1971

Dec 23, 2021
During the interview, did the official give immediately your day of ceremony or did not mentioned that?
How many days after the interview did you receive the email and Oath ?
Please, some info

rejjiin

Oct 16, 2019
I applied for Canadian Citizenship through online exactly 1 year ago (September 6, 2021). My Citizenship test status changed to "Completed" more than 4 months ago. There is no update after that. My processing office is Scarborough.

For applicants whose processing office is Scarborough, how long does it take to get oath invitation after completing the citizenship test? Forum members please share your experience.
same here. BG and test marked completed on May 02. I wonder what is happening at the SCR office that they are ignoring the online applicants completely.

wraith

Apr 13, 2016
same here. BG and test marked completed on May 02. I wonder what is happening at the SCR office that they are ignoring the online applicants completely.
I do not think its specific to Online applicants. I am a Nov 2019 applicant, completed test in late March 2022 and just got an invite for an interview in late September

Reactions: Toronto1971

jumanirohan

Jun 23, 2016
Here applicant July 2020
AOR January 2021
Test August 2021
Interview 8 September 2022
Fingers crossed to receive the ceremony
What kind of interview is this? Did you receive an email from IRCC and is this on MS Teams for more information? Did you also receive case officer details in the email including their contact number?

Reactions: Toronto1971

jumanirohan

Jun 23, 2016
Hi All,

I received an email from IRCC mentioning “You are invited to further the processing of your citizenship application by attending a video session on Microsoft Teams”

not sure if this is genuine? Also the MS teams link in not working in a pdf file. They have asked to submit old and current passport copies of all pages.
Also there is a case officer name and her email with contact number, which usually I have never seen in an IRCC email. Though they have attached my application form with UCI number etc. and the email is from xxx@cic.gc.ca

is this a genuine email or fake?

Toronto1971

Dec 23, 2021
Good morning everybody!
- Yesterday was my citizenship interview, 8 September 2022 to Scarborough office.
- Today, 9 September 2022 all the lights turned green, “Decision Made “
- The only thing that is till in process is “Citizenship Ceremony “
- I’m waiting almost 26 months and finally the end is coming soon, successfully!
- Question: From DM , to the day of ceremony, how long should wait more?
Thanks !

Toronto1971

Dec 23, 2021
What kind of interview is this? Did you receive an email from IRCC and is this on MS Teams for more information? Did you also receive case officer details in the email including their contact number?
Dear friend!
other people helped me a lot in this forum and I should help you too. Forum is like family
- I’m applicant July 2020
- AOR received January 2021
- BG completed ✅ February 2021
- Citizenship test completed ✅ August 2021
- October 2021 , IRCC send me an email that asked the copies of passport in colour of the passports & travel documents that I used during the last 5 years. The reason is to control your physical presence.
So, If you have stamps go and translate them( if are not in English & French ).
IRCC asked me to send the colour copies of passport to Scarborough office by mail.
- Because I did the citizenship test outside of Canada, IRCC contacted me by email, asking for “ proofs of exit/ entry from Canada , during the time I gave citizenship test. I send by mail to Scarborough office all the documents. It was July 2022.
- Day 8 September 2022 was the interview in person
- Day 9 September 2022 was Decision Made( in the online website of immigration)
Don’t worry! Colour copies of passport is a normal request. Don’t forget to translate the stamps of passport/ travel documents ( only last 5 years as in the application). Send the documents by mail to their office. Should be an address in the email.
I did the same. Don’t worry!
Good luck!

Reactions: GD.Iron.80

Toronto1971

Dec 23, 2021
Interview only random questions:
Travel history: when you gone? Why you travelled?
Show your certificates of English language
Do you work? Where?
How is your life? Plans for the future?
For me is only a test to understand your capacity to talk English.
Don’t worry!

Toronto1971

Dec 23, 2021
Finally, it's all complete after a long wait. When can I expect the citizenship ceremony?
Me too. After 26 months waiting, yesterday finished my interview in person to Scarborough office. Today all turned in green and completed ✅. The only still in process is the citizenship ceremony. Hope soon to receive email confirmation with the day of ceremony.

Toronto1971

Dec 23, 2021
@Toronto1971 Are you a single online applicant?
Yes single applicant.
I should tell something else:
I saw with my eyes, applicants doing the same day, interview + Ceremony in the same day. It was yesterday day 8th September 2022 my interview and two people directly from interview were invited to do ceremony to next office. IRCC of Scarborough office has speed up citizenship process