+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

tanmaya

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All my tracker shows that it was updated on Aug 25th but I did not see any email. Is this normal, on progress I have my test and background completed; all others are still showing pending. Can anyone let me know what this silent update means.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
You may get do the interview, the oath, and get the Citizenship certficate in the same day.
Finger crossed
God bless you, but I can’t believe! . I’m scared from a bad solution from IRCC. My mind is becoming paranoid after 25 months waiting the decision.
Is it true?
Yes, this is true. I have seen a few reports of people, mostly 2020 and 2019 applicants, getting invited to do oath immediately after their interviews. See for example
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/october-2020-citizenship-applicants.704665/post-10195389

Reactions: Toronto1971

CYM

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Hi!
yesterday I received the same email; interview day 8th September 2022
“interview with citizenship official/ verification of identity and documents “
What do you think they are going to ask?
I gave the test outside of Canada but send them the proofs of exit/ entry -before/ after the test of citizenship
So, I'm curious to imagine what they are asking about
I had my interview on Aug 30, next day all pending checks completed with an Oath date scheduled. Mostly general questions about travelling history with proofs and jobs in Canada, and verifying identity. I tested outside Canada 1 year ago and have to wait for a whole year for interview and 14 months for Oath!

Reactions: Toronto1971

HighTower

Sep 1, 2022
I had my interview on Aug 30, next day all pending checks completed with an Oath date scheduled. Mostly general questions about travelling history with proofs and jobs in Canada, and verifying identity. I tested outside Canada 1 year ago and have to wait for a whole year for interview and 14 months for Oath!
When is your oath scheduled?

bilal811

Jan 26, 2016
I also had my in-person interview on August 30, we applied as a family of four, the interview was general questions regarding the travel history, job, address and some random questions to access your language speaking and listening, it went well and as some of the people mentioned here about the oath same day, so i asked the officer about it (we saw multiple people asked if they can take oath today) so what she informed that they are randomly selecting the people for this but only single applicant or couple with no minor, they are currently not offering oath to families with minors, anyways my finger print was also expired as i saw the tracker and the officer also asked to get the finger print done again once i receive the email. the next day my wife tracker has been updated to completed everything except citizenship ceremony and mine is everything in progress except citizenship test. hope this helps.

Reactions: SVK21