+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
Can anyone else from scarborugh office share their dates from after citizenship ceremony to when their tracker was closed to complete. I’m currently waiting for my tracker to be updated (still showing as in progress ) and my oath was on 17th of August.

Help is much appreciated. Thanks!

MAT9

Nov 1, 2018
Can anyone else from scarborugh office share their dates from after citizenship ceremony to when their tracker was closed to complete. I’m currently waiting for my tracker to be updated (still showing as in progress ) and my oath was on 17th of August.

Oath was on 17 th August at 8.30 EST, status closed on 18th August and certificate received on 22nd August.

Reactions: Aspiring Canadian

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
Oath was on 17 th August at 8.30 EST, status closed on 18th August and certificate received on 22nd August.
Thank you for the update. I was in the same ceremony I believe. I just don’t get why mine is being delayed. Is it potentially the agent who is on leave or just slow? Or maybe I made a mistake on my oath form.

The agent that spoke me to in the break out room told me the name of the officer handing my file and to put her name in the subject line (which I did)

Hopefully mine gets updated soon

MAT9

Nov 1, 2018
Thank you for the update. I was in the same ceremony I believe. I just don’t get why mine is being delayed. Is it potentially the agent who is on leave or just slow? Or maybe I made a mistake on my oath form.

The agent that spoke me to in the break out room told me the name of the officer handing my file and to put her name in the subject line (which I did)

Hopefully mine gets updated soon
Hope so, but you can send an email mentioning your seat Number ,the name of the registration officer and the date of oath and enquire definitely they will respond .

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
Hope so, but you can send an email mentioning your seat Number ,the name of the registration officer and the date of oath and enquire definitely they will respond .
I emailed them on Friday the 19th following up. I forwarded the same email I had sent with the signed oath form. In the subject I put my file number, full name, officers first name and initials. In the subject I said I wanted to confirm if my oath form was received and also mentioned my UCI full name file number and officers first name and initials. Still no response.

I’m thinking now to wait for next week and respond the the email where they sent the invitation from (I sent the signed oath form as a new email even though it’s the same email address)

pal-3

Mar 27, 2013
Can anyone please provide a number to call the CIC? I have been waiting for an update since I gave my test in November last year and it has been a very long wait time.

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021

Ceremony on the 22nd of august, status for citizenship ceremony updated to completed 23rd of august, status changed to closed on the 24th of August. Pending for the citizenship certificate in the mail

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
Ceremony on the 22nd of august, status for citizenship ceremony updated to completed 23rd of august, status changed to closed on the 24th of August. Pending for the citizenship certificate in the mail
Did you reply to the original oath invitation email? Maybe I sent the email containing the signed oath form wrong?

Aug 24, 2022
Does anyone have any advice? I've been waiting forever.
  • Application filed - Sept 2019
  • Citizenship test scheduled - Oct 5, 2021
  • Citizenship test completed - Oct 18, 2021
  • Interview requested for June 9 - May 25, 2022
  • Attended interview at Scarborough office & prohibitions/physical presence/language skills activity status updated - June 9, 2022
  • Currently waiting for Citizenship ceremony.

I've submitted multiple webforms, contacted IRCC, and even wrote to my local MP last week. Nothing.