+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
It is day 2 after my oath and my citizenship tracker is still in progress. I emailed the Scarborough office just now to follow up. Should I also call? Anyone else in the same situation? My oath was on 17th of August

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
Hi, How do we get to know our Citizenship processing office ? At what stage is this information known ? I live in Scarborough. Does that mean that my office will be IRCC Scarborough ?

My timeline:
Applied : 04-Dec-2021
AOR: 11-Feb-2022
BG Complete: 18-Aug-2022

nsr_asma

Dec 17, 2019
It is day 2 after my oath and my citizenship tracker is still in progress. I emailed the Scarborough office just now to follow up. Should I also call? Anyone else in the same situation? My oath was on 17th of August
Same boat here. Oath taken August 15th, Tracker says everything "complete" but application "In Progress". ECAS says "Decision Made" still.
I know I send everything correctly. And it is probably just the officer who is behind or tracking not updating.
Yeah it is annoying, but to be honest I am not stressing over it until now as I do not have any travels soon.
They say 2-4 weeks so I am waiting for that window to expire before reaching out

Reactions: Aspiring Canadian

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
Same boat here. Oath taken August 15th, Tracker says everything "complete" but application "In Progress". ECAS says "Decision Made" still.
I know I send everything correctly. And it is probably just the officer who is behind or tracking not updating.
Yeah it is annoying, but to be honest I am not stressing over it until now as I do not have any travels soon.
They say 2-4 weeks so I am waiting for that window to expire before reaching out
Was your application and oath also processed at the Scarborough office?

YaroJay

Apr 14, 2022
I was invited for an interview, 2019 Applicant. AOR Sept 2019. any idea if the interview is online or in person and what it entails etc Please? any one care to share their experience. Scarborough office!

esse

Jun 21, 2021
I was invited for an interview, 2019 Applicant. AOR Sept 2019. any idea if the interview is online or in person and what it entails etc Please? any one care to share their experience. Scarborough office!
I did not have an interview, a friend of mine had. It might be couple of things.

1. They might need to give you an oral test. Did you have any issues during your test?
2. They might need to chat with you briefly to see how your English level is.
3. They will have an interview to check documents you submitted. Have copies of submitted documents ready.

Akabir

Jan 24, 2019
HI, can someone please send me the contact number for scarborough office? I'm scheduled for 25th August oath ceremony but have not received the oath inviation email yet. Have sent them 2 emails in the last three days but no response. Thankyou.

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
[/QUOTE]
I reached out already lol I emailed them two days after my oath. I hope that doesn’t cause more delay lol

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
Sorry guys I have another question regarding the oath form. I didn’t reply to the email that invited me for the oath but rather I sent a fresh new email. It’s the same email address. Did anyone do it that way? Maybe that’s why there’s a delay? Normally Scarborough office is very fast in updating the tracker from what I’ve seen.

callmebyyourname

Mar 11, 2022
Sorry guys I have another question regarding the oath form. I didn’t reply to the email that invited me for the oath but rather I sent a fresh new email. It’s the same email address. Did anyone do it that way? Maybe that’s why there’s a delay? Normally Scarborough office is very fast in updating the tracker from what I’ve seen.
It may go faster if you don't cry out on multiple topics in this forum.
Again, just calm down. It may take a few days for them to update the system. Goodluck!