FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Just wondering, what is the timeline for DM/Oath ceremony after completing the interview?

Is anyone here waiting for DM/Oath after an interview?
9 months after the interview.

Dee3186

Aug 8, 2022
Can someone please give me the email id for the Scarborough processing office from which you might have gotten the test invite? Thank you

Sandra141

Dec 7, 2015
Hi all,

I had my oath ceremony yesterday, and today my status tracker says closed and my citizenship has been approved. Does this mean that my certificate has been shipped out?

Thank you for your response in advance.
It looks like that meant my certificate was shipped because I just received it in the mail. Glad it came in so quickly. My ceremony was August 9. Not sure if this is the normal timeline but I had a good rapport with the officer and she promised to mail it out to me the same day and kept to her word. I guess being friendly and respectful has paid off. Good luck everyone. Off to find a way to get this passport ASAP.

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021
Hello everyone,

On the CIC website it says we need to sign the Permission Release and Consent form before the oath ceremony which should be attached to the invitation email but on the email there’s no Permission Release and Consent form attached. My Oath ceremony will take place on zoom. If anyone who recently took the oath or about to take the oath can give some insight about this, I’d greatly appreciate it!!

Thank you!

nsr_asma

Dec 17, 2019
Hello everyone,

On the CIC website it says we need to sign the Permission Release and Consent form before the oath ceremony which should be attached to the invitation email but on the email there’s no Permission Release and Consent form attached. My Oath ceremony will take place on zoom. If anyone who recently took the oath or about to take the oath can give some insight about this, I’d greatly appreciate it!!

Thank you!
Citizenship procedures on the CIC website are for in person ceremonies and have not been updated. I took the oath yesterday and at no point was any of these things (Permission Release and Consent form) mentioned. So do not worry about it. Just follow the instructions that were sent in the invitation letter. Hope this helps ..

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
Hello question for the virtual oath ceremony.

I noticed the camera image gets reversed on documents. Will that be an issue during the oath when the clerk is checking the documents pr card and driving license etc?

Fatme2009

Star Member
May 14, 2021
Hello question for the virtual oath ceremony.

I noticed the camera image gets reversed on documents. Will that be an issue during the oath when the clerk is checking the documents pr card and driving license etc?
Hi I need help please I need more information about interview tomorrow my interview and I can’t open there link I did download MS T plz help me

kasra8888

Nov 24, 2018
Hi guys,
I was wondering approximately how long does it take to receive oath invitation after DM? Is it same for all applicants?

Thanks