+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

maheshbhoi_it

Mar 24, 2014
Check with this subject line "Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Event Notification".
You can expect the email atleast a day before your oath ceremony. If you dont receive the email by then, reply back to the email id which sent you the test notification.

All the best for your oath!
First of All thank You for the best wishes !!
I did not recevive any email for the Oath, but it is Updated on 4th Aug, I saw it today and no email, so I am confused. Kindly share contact details if anyone have, so I can try to reach out.

Reactions: BeerBeem

BeerBeem

Feb 1, 2022
First of All thank You for the best wishes !!
I did not recevive any email for the Oath, but it is Updated on 4th Aug, I saw it today and no email, so I am confused. Kindly share contact details if anyone have, so I can try to reach out.
you can expect the email between Monday 8th August to Thursday 11th August.
The clerks will send emails with the details of the zoom call and also the oath form.
If you dont receive the email with the form by 11th August morning then call them up at 1888- 242- 2100

CANADA-1

Jan 17, 2017
CONGRATS! May I ask, was your Oath/Ceremony in person? or virtual? If it was virtual, how does one know WHICH office the virtual ceremony was at?
before oath clerk can tel you name and office other wise check your e mail starting three world like- MIS,SCR ,TOR etc .

Zion786

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
Got an email this morning telling me I have to appear for an "In Person" interview at the scarborough office at 11:45AM on August 23rd. Passed my test 5 months ago (19/20). Anyone heard of this in person interview before?

DEEP2022

Feb 22, 2022
Got an email this morning telling me I have to appear for an "In Person" interview at the scarborough office at 11:45AM on August 23rd. Passed my test 5 months ago (19/20). Anyone heard of this in person interview before?
Before pandemic that's how it used to happen! I guess they are trying to return to things how they were before.

Reactions: BeerBeem

Hello223

Feb 15, 2022

I also passed my test 5 months ago. Are you only waiting for oath or are your language skills, physical presence, prohibitions and background verification also still in progress?

Zion786

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
I also passed my test 5 months ago. Are you only waiting for oath or are your language skills, physical presence, prohibitions and background verification also still in progress?
Everything except Citizenship Test and Background checks is in progress. In person interview is on the 23rd of August. Have you had this interview?

Zion786

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
I haven't had any updates since test was completed.
It appears you applied last year in Oct, if that is the case, you are well within the standard processing time of 12 months. You should hear something soon. Correct me if you have applied before last Oct

Hello223

Feb 15, 2022
It appears you applied last year in Oct, if that is the case, you are well within the standard processing time of 12 months. You should hear something soon. Correct me if you have applied before last Oct
I applied end of sept or early oct but yeah within 12 months. Hope to get an update soon. Good luck on your interview!

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hi All,
I have the Oath schedule for Sep 13... (SCR Office)

Because of travel outside of Canada from 18 Sep onwards., I would like to ask the forum members, cpl of questions...

1… Can I request for rescheduling the oath ceremony to an earlier date ? Is this accepted, if I have valid reasons (travel bookings etc.)
2.....If not, then I have to request for expedite citizenship certificate… if they accept the this request how much time does one get the certificate in ?

Reactions: DEEP2022

DEEP2022

Feb 22, 2022
Hi All,
I have the Oath schedule for Sep 13... (SCR Office)

Because of travel outside of Canada from 18 Sep onwards., I would like to ask the forum members, cpl of questions...

1… Can I request for rescheduling the oath ceremony to an earlier date ? Is this accepted, if I have valid reasons (travel bookings etc.)
2.....If not, then I have to request for expedite citizenship certificate… if they accept the this request how much time does one get the certificate in ?
Congratulations!!!
For oath date you can email them and ask.

May 16, 2022
I just got to know that my file will be transferred to Scarborough and am curious if Scarborough is one of the fast ones or slower ones? Whats your experience recently with this office?