+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021
good news i am so happy to heard that. i am 2019 applicant as well and i done and completed my test jun 2021 and almost more than one years only waiting for ceremony.
That's too long. I would reach out to the office for sure. 1 year after the test with no updates doesn't seem normal.

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
That's too long. I would reach out to the office for sure. 1 year after the test with no updates doesn't seem normal.
Congrats Hopful Canadian

When did your oath on tracker showed as (in-process ) . for me all the requirments ( language, criminality and physical prsence) were completed on 20th of July 2022 but still my Oath is showing as " not started" how long do you think it could take?

thanks

Raj_Bangalore

Feb 20, 2017
My Language Skills, Physical Presence, and Prohibitions have been updated to In Progress today, July 26, on the application history. When will they change to completed?

Last edited:

maddy044

Jan 22, 2016
Hello,
Did anyone recently get retest via Msteams from Scarborough office after the first test getting invalidated due to technical issues ? If yes, when did you complete your first test and how long did it take for them to reschedule for the Msteams test. Appreciate all responses.

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021
Congrats Hopful Canadian

When did your oath on tracker showed as (in-process ) . for me all the requirments ( language, criminality and physical prsence) were completed on 20th of July 2022 but still my Oath is showing as " not started" how long do you think it could take?

thanks
Thanks! Happened simultaneously.

Reactions: cooldoc80

DEEP2022

Feb 22, 2022
Finally saw the much-awaited status " Scheduled for Citizenship oath ". Scheduled for 2nd August, awaiting instructions.
Congratulations!!
We have very similar Timeline. Although I am still waiting for Language/Prohibition/Presence status to be completed.
So frustrating!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: BeerBeem

BeerBeem

Feb 1, 2022
Congratulations!!
We have very similar Timeline. Although I am still waiting for Language/Prohibition/Presence status to be completed.
So frustrating!!!
You will get that update soon.

Something I noticed with the updates I received is that once the agent accesses the application there for definite is a status already completed.

On 21st July got the notification that Lang/Proh/Presence were completed on 8th July ( 2 weeks prior )
On 26th July got the notification regarding Citizenship Oath as In Progress dated 22nd July ( the next day of the previous status change )
That evening got the mail with instructions - Oath Location SK at 10:30 CST via Zoom, even though I am from ON. that too in the last few seats available ( usually 1 session is 120 seats )

So IRCC is doing its best to get all of the apps across the line.
Keep Calm you are almost there.

DEEP2022

Feb 22, 2022
You will get that update soon.

Something I noticed with the updates I received is that once the agent accesses the application there for definite is a status already completed.

On 21st July got the notification that Lang/Proh/Presence were completed on 8th July ( 2 weeks prior )
On 26th July got the notification regarding Citizenship Oath as In Progress dated 22nd July ( the next day of the previous status change )
That evening got the mail with instructions - Oath Location SK at 10:30 CST via Zoom, even though I am from ON. that too in the last few seats available ( usually 1 session is 120 seats )

So IRCC is doing its best to get all of the apps across the line.
Keep Calm you are almost there.
Thank you for your encouraging words!!! I hope so..

Reactions: BeerBeem

Raj_Bangalore

Feb 20, 2017
Can anyone please tell me if Language Skills Activity, Physical Presence Activity, and Prohibitions Activity are added under Application History as "In Progress" instead of "Completed" what does it mean?