IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

Shehzad82

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
AOR Received.
25-09-2017
Med's Done....
03-Oct-2017
Basically just requested oath ceremony. Kept it simple and direct and just said that I noticed everything else was complete on my file and thus requesting oath date.
Have taken the leap of faith and sent in an email. Do they respond promptly or it takes a few days to hear back from them?

Reactions: Aspiring Canadian

AshR070591

Dec 23, 2016
Hello All,
I had my oath yesterday (7/13) and my online tracker shows Application closed today. Is anyone aware on how long it takes for the certificate to arrive to our mailing address? Also does closed means that the certificate is shipped?
Thanks!

maddy044

Jan 22, 2016
Hello,
Did anyone recently get retest via Msteams from Scarborough office after the first test getting invalidated due to technical issues ? If yes, when did you complete your first test and how long did it take for them to reschedule for the Msteams test. Appreciate all responses.

Raj_Bangalore

Feb 20, 2017
Took the test on May 25th and tracker updated on 26th. Other than background verification, everything else is in progress. Anyone knows how long until oath?

yumirdci

Sep 9, 2014
I emailed Scarborough office after DM and asked to schedule the oath. The reply that I received was basically that my file is in the queue and that the ceremony will be schedule within 3 to 4 months after DM. Is this normal? I thought it should be earlier than that

YSMD

Mar 22, 2017
I emailed Scarborough office after DM and asked to schedule the oath. The reply that I received was basically that my file is in the queue and that the ceremony will be schedule within 3 to 4 months after DM. Is this normal? I thought it should be earlier than that
Can you share the actual content.My response was similar to what @aspirant Canadian received. no mention of 3-4 months

YSMD

Mar 22, 2017
Hello, i finally got the golden mail. sent a message yesterday requesting for oath. Got oath invitation today.

yumirdci

Sep 9, 2014
Can you share the actual content.My response was similar to what @aspirant Canadian received. no mention of 3-4 months
Just a straightforward one that I noticed that everything was completed except the ceremony and asked for the date so I can plan accordingly. But they replied that the file is in queue and will be scheduled in 3 to 4 months. I wonder if they meant 3 to 4 month after the test.