+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

wksj

Oct 7, 2021
Everyone should ask this office how it is fair that they are holding onto files and delaying people’s lives instead of giving them to other offices who are not such failures.

CYM

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
I guess the wait is long for those who submitted fingerprints. Anyone whose background verification was done without fingerprints and still had to wait for a long time?
i don't have to submit fingerprints, BG check completed May 2021, test completed Aug 21, passport copies submitted Oct 21, no update for 9 months since test, still 3 other checks pending. Feb 21 applicants...is it test outside Canada usually will delay the process?

Raj_Bangalore

Feb 20, 2017
Fingerprint need when you are outside the country for 6 months not for all
I guess fingerprint submission during background verification could be the reason for delay in the process as against someone who isn't asked for fingerprints during background verification. What do you think?

Raj_Bangalore

Feb 20, 2017
i don't have to submit fingerprints, BG check completed May 2021, test completed Aug 21, passport copies submitted Oct 21, no update for 9 months since test, still 3 other checks pending. Feb 21 applicants...is it test outside Canada usually will delay the process?
Why did you submit passport copies after the test and did you take the test outside Canada?

artin2015

Oct 4, 2015
Toronto
App. Filed.......
23 aug 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 24 2015
LANDED..........
12-12-2017
I guess fingerprint submission during background verification could be the reason for delay in the process as against someone who isn't asked for fingerprints during background verification. What do you think?
My background check is completed and as i said fingerprints requires for those people who left the country for 6 months

Raj_Bangalore

Feb 20, 2017
My background check is completed and as i said fingerprints requires for those people who left the country for 6 months
Did you submit fingerprints during your background verification? I have seen applicants getting fingerprint request even when they didn't travel outside Canada. What's your timeline?