+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

cna110

Apr 25, 2022
This is horrifying
I can remember they made the same promise after moving from Buffalo office to CPP-O.
The result was a mass rejection of the backlogged files for funny reasons.
After the calendar year, the only thing changing would be the new applications. For sure not the backlogs.
After 3 years waiting, I am so intended to withdraw my application, move my apartment to another province, apply for citizenship again back there. More hopeful to get a better outcome.

Reactions: Dreamlad

Rebotman

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Folks,
I did my 2nd fingerprints. Called RCMP they confirmed completion and its dispatched.

Now I need some advise. My PR is expiring on 3rd week of August and I have travel plan too. Now Im thinking to renew my PR, any idea nowadays PR renewal is online or it is paper application?

What all are required for PR renewal, do I need to add covering letter and indicate about my citizenship application which is in process.

Your guidance and advice are appreciated.

Shoukat Halani

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dear Members, I am thinking to file Manadmus myself but I am unable to find the process. I would like to know the process; step by step. I googled a lot but was unable to find the process. These lawyers deliberately did mention the process anywhere on the web. Can anyone help me with this? Thank you very much

Reactions: Dreamlad

hizzoscott

Jan 21, 2012

nvteja

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Honestly this is just fluff, the people who applied during the online process are seeing their applications go through within a year or less. The backlog is the problem, they need to commit to clearing the backlog.
A lot of online folks are still in process even after a year. I am approaching the one year mark and I have no updates after the test…

tbear

Aug 12, 2014
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London (BWJ)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
Doc's Request.
26/08/2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application - 7.5
Med's Done....
08/09/2016
Passport Req..
13/09/2016
Does everyone at Scarborough office have to take the interview?
It shows waiting for you, even though my BG and Test is completed and I have received no emails or such yet from IRCC, is it showing the same for you ?

takolami

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Good Morning my fellow future citizens!

After randomly checking on my Tracker, I found out that there is a little update!

Processing office: Scarborough
Type: Individual
Application sent: Feb 27, 2021 (Online)
Application received: Feb 27, 2021
AOR: Aug 10, 2021
Test Invite: Feb 3, 2022
Test Date: Feb 28, 2022
Test validated: marked completed on March 1, 2022
Background verification: completed Feb 4, 2022
Prohibitions: May 16, 2022
Language skills: May 16, 2022
Physical presence: May 16, 2022
Citizenship Ceremony: not started

Awaiting Oath ceremony to be scheduled!!!! How long does it take to get an oath date??
I got today update for Citizenship Ceremony for June 16.th, after everything was completed on May 16. So one week leather.