+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

write2vicky

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
Hello @write2vicky - Was your background check completed before test or still pending ?
My background check was completed but after two years I got second finger print request in first week of May'2021 and background check went in progess. After submitting FP, background check was completed in July 2021. After 4 months of background check, I got test invitation. I hope this will help

wksj

Oct 7, 2021
Nope i got a reply today basically saying to fuck off stop emailing us, call cic or use webform, well thats how i read it. some freaking part time studentt irc agent that dont give a rats ass about anything.
"Good day,
This email does not respond to general enquiries or provide status updates.
Please note, your enquiry did not prompt you being scheduled for an interview. You were already in queue to be scheduled. Every application is different, as every applicant has different circumstances. Comparing your application to other applicants can cause confusion and/or anxiety(the nerve). Your application remains in process.( no shit)
Please refer to the online citizenship application tracker for status updates. If you have not registered, please visit our website and follow the drop down menu options: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html
Or you may contact the Client Support Centre for status updates. They have access to the same information available in your tracker.
You can contact them by phone at 1-888-242-2100 or via a Webform submission:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html
Further unsolicited enquires will not be answered by this email.(F you too)"
lol
i swear for my oath i will be wearing a safety vest and a hard hat. im realy tired of this like the fact that i applied to renew my PR card and they denied it saying im at a point were my citizen ship will soon be granted and it has now been a year since and i just filed another tax return. I'm pissed ppl , and the MPs and mpps dont give a shit. all these petitions and news cycles changes nothing. its unbelievable. i think I'm even more pissed now knowing it will take forever to get a passport.

thats my first rant in this forum for the ten + years ive been on here, im just over this,
Tell them you are not comparing your application to other applicants; you are comparing Scarborough office to other offices and that they are a failure.

Shmak2017

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
AOR Received.
2016/09/26
File Transfer...
SA 2016/09/30 & AOR2 on 2016/10/11
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
Interview........
BG IN PROGRESS 30-March-2017 DM :31-March 2017
Passport Req..
10 April 2017
Nope i got a reply today basically saying to fuck off stop emailing us, call cic or use webform, well thats how i read it. some freaking part time studentt irc agent that dont give a rats ass about anything.
"Good day,
Please note, your enquiry did not prompt you being scheduled for an interview. You were already in queue to be scheduled. Every application is different, as every applicant has different circumstances. Comparing your application to other applicants can cause confusion and/or anxiety(the nerve). Your application remains in process.( no shit)
Please refer to the online citizenship application tracker for status updates. If you have not registered, please visit our website and follow the drop down menu options: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html
Or you may contact the Client Support Centre for status updates. They have access to the same information available in your tracker.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html
lol
i swear for my oath i will be wearing a safety vest and a hard hat. im realy tired of this like the fact that i applied to renew my PR card and they denied it saying im at a point were my citizen ship will soon be granted and it has now been a year since and i just filed another tax return. I'm pissed ppl , and the MPs and mpps dont give a shit. all these petitions and news cycles changes nothing. its unbelievable. i think I'm even more pissed now knowing it will take forever to get a passport.

thats my first rant in this forum for the ten + years ive been on here, im just over this,
Crazy...CIC folks.

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
Tell them you are not comparing your application to other applicants; you are comparing Scarborough office to other offices and that they are a failure.
lol atleast they replied. I sent email to Mississauga office 2 days back I did not even receive a auto email haha

aakif2013

Jul 20, 2013
"Good day,
lol

no worries, keep on sending emails.

• Haha
Reactions: Jakev

wksj

Oct 7, 2021
I learned that they declined my urgent processing request. So CPC-Sydney accepts my request, completes my background verification, sends it to these people who is not even my local office, and they say no. What a joke.

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
Hi folks,

I have a question. I did my test already, will they ask for another fingerprint if in 2 months I don't get an invitation to oath?

hizzoscott

Jan 21, 2012
well I'd be damned, look who got scheduled for oath ceremony on June 2, 2022. let me get my hard had and safety vest ready. im sure i was already qued up and my email had nothin to do with it. im sure ill still be screwed someway, wont get the detailed email or screw up my certificate after oath. i have no faith in these folks any more. but deep down i have some joy to move ahead.

Last edited:
Reactions: aakif2013 and tbear

tbear

Aug 12, 2014
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London (BWJ)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
Doc's Request.
26/08/2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application - 7.5
Med's Done....
08/09/2016
Passport Req..
13/09/2016
well I'd be damned, look who got scheduled for oath ceremony on June 2, 2022. let me get my hard had and safety vest ready. im sure i was already qued up and my email had nothin to do with it. im sure ill still be screwed someway, wont get the detailed email or screw up my certificate after oath. i have no faith in these folks any more. but deep down i have some joy to move ahead.
You got the update today or yesterday ?

MeghaThimmappa

Aug 2, 2017
timeline please... this will give us an idea on how long we have to wait.

hizzoscott

Jan 21, 2012
timeline please... this will give us an idea on how long we have to wait.
if you have been following this thread you'll know time to wait is a joke. my rant i posted a few days ago will show im certain, if I didn't email them I would still be waiting for an update. ill still show my timeline.

• Aug 30, 2019 Application filed
  • Oct 22, 2019 Background verification activity status updated
  • Sep 10, 2021 Citizenship test activity status updated (had to apply to the notes and send email to trigger imo)
  • Sep 24, 2021 Citizenship test activity status updated(i passed)
  • Mar 29, 2022 Interview required (had to apply to the notes and send email to trigger imo)
  • May 12, 2022 Everything updated to complete after interview.
  • Apr 5, 2022 DM in ecas
  • Jun 2, 2022 Scheduled for Citizenship oath (After my email which the claim don't trigger anything)

wksj

Oct 7, 2021
These people sitting on years old files and they don’t have the brain cells to realize that maybe they should stop taking more files so other offices can process them in a timely manner.

Reactions: Jakev

MeghaThimmappa

Aug 2, 2017
if you have been following this thread you'll know time to wait is a joke. my rant i posted a few days ago will show im certain, if I didn't email them I would still be waiting for an update. ill still show my timeline.

• Aug 30, 2019 Application filed
  • Oct 22, 2019 Background verification activity status updated
  • Sep 10, 2021 Citizenship test activity status updated (had to apply to the notes and send email to trigger imo)
  • Sep 24, 2021 Citizenship test activity status updated(i passed)
  • Mar 29, 2022 Interview required (had to apply to the notes and send email to trigger imo)
  • May 12, 2022 Everything updated to complete after interview.
  • Apr 5, 2022 DM in ecas
  • Jun 2, 2022 Scheduled for Citizenship oath (After my email which the claim don't trigger anything)
Congratulation again.

Reactions: aakif2013

Shmak2017

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
AOR Received.
2016/09/26
File Transfer...
SA 2016/09/30 & AOR2 on 2016/10/11
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
Interview........
BG IN PROGRESS 30-March-2017 DM :31-March 2017
Passport Req..
10 April 2017
Called CIC today. As per the agent application is still In Process. She confirmed the test was completed on 26 Jan 2022. Not sure how the SCR office works.