+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

aakif2013

Jul 20, 2013
It s totally discrimination and they are not doing thier job properly. I am applicant march 2019 and until now still in process. Let s email immigration president all together about Scarborough office.
I got frustrated when I checked my ATIP records, it's not went through any secondary process or wait for reviews, they just left the application without touching in untill the background check expires. People become arrogant, when you do not question them OR get scared of them. What they are doing is wrong we should raise this. I am fine if they process 6 or 3 months of application together, but look at this some are waiting for years. For those who applied in 2021 we are not trying to harm your apllication or delay, we should stand by what is right this this is what Canada should represent.

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
I got frustrated when I checked my ATIP records, it's not went through any secondary process or wait for reviews, they just left the application without touching in untill the background check expires. People become arrogant, when you do not question them OR get scared of them. What they are doing is wrong we should raise this. I am fine if they process 6 or 3 months of application together, but look at this some are waiting for years. For those who applied in 2021 we are not trying to harm your apllication or delay, we should stand by what is right this this is what Canada should represent.
You didn't even get test invitation? That's weird.

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
Hey guys, got the test invite from "DN SCR Citizenship" even though reside in Mississauga. Is this a new trend of sending Mississauga apps (online) to Scarborough?

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
After citizenship test how long does it take to finalize the application(Scarborough office )?
My test was done in March
6-8 months ! Mine was done in Feb and it’s been crickets ever since.

wksj

Oct 7, 2021
Hey guys, got the test invite from "DN SCR Citizenship" even though reside in Mississauga. Is this a new trend of sending Mississauga apps (online) to Scarborough?
I am even farther away from Mississauga and yet my file was sent to Scarborough. They send files to this office to rot.

hizzoscott

Jan 21, 2012
you know what really grind my gears...… i am part of a FB group for this stuff and there are people who are outside of Canada for test/interview/oath, they all come and ask the same question " can i take my test/interview/oath outside of Canada " or the have to reschedule either one of the items and still get granted their citizenship before people like myself and end up getting their passports quickly because they have a ticket to run back to wherever they were during this whole process. at this point if i get virtual oath i will show up in a construction vest and a hardhat lol. i just had to send another email to scarb office because people are getting invite DAYS, yes DAYS after "ghost updates" which is DM on the ecas tracker. for a ppl rescheduling oath and still getting ahead of ppl who have been waiting?

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
you know what really grind my gears...… i am part of a FB group for this stuff and there are people who are outside of Canada for test/interview/oath, they all come and ask the same question " can i take my test/interview/oath outside of Canada " or the have to reschedule either one of the items and still get granted their citizenship before people like myself and end up getting their passports quickly because they have a ticket to run back to wherever they were during this whole process. at this point if i get virtual oath i will show up in a construction vest and a hardhat lol. i just had to send another email to scarb office because people are getting invite DAYS, yes DAYS after "ghost updates" which is DM on the ecas tracker. for a ppl rescheduling oath and still getting ahead of ppl who have been waiting?
Can u send me the link of that group? Thanks!

wksj

Oct 7, 2021
I haven’t lived in Toronto in 10 years but I have to wait for Toronto people to do their work on my file!