+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

FlyFlyCanada

Mar 14, 2022
I finished my oath ceremony on March 8th. I have requested urgent processing of my citizenship certificate due to a pending job offer in the U.S. on March 22nd, the clerk agreed (but refused to let me pick it up in person).
My ECAS turned to complete on March 9th. But I haven't received my citizenship certificate yet. I am living in Toronto downtown. I have to fly in a week, anything I can do to accelerate the process?

Wollongong

Mar 14, 2022
Congrats Dear. i have one quick question for all you guys, If any one can help ? my wife just attend Oath ceremony and Citizenship clerk advise her to write her (citizenship clerk) name on the subject line while sending my wife’s Signed Oath form. Please confirm which name we should have to mention in subject, my wife name OR Clerk name ?
early reply will be highly obliged
Clerk name

Reactions: raaj051

chow 423

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Hi friends, is there anyone who got an oath invitation who did the citizenship test outside of Canada? in my case I did my test outside Canada, recently I got a GCMS note, in the text area referred to the 2nd level officer because the candidate wrote test oust side Canada. is that a problem with my file?

Reactions: RS5

roydboy75

Jul 16, 2017
HI,

So i sent email to IRCC.DNCitSCRScheduling-ConvocationSCRCitRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca , they replyed within 10 min stating that my inquiry has been forwarded to the responsible unit for their action.

next day i received the email from IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipCeremony-CeremonieCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca on the same email chain stating that i have been scheduled fro my Oath .

Note- when i sent email directly to IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipCeremony-CeremonieCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and they replyed that all ceremonies booked till april 31st

hope this helps to all awaiting for their OATH
Looks like emailing them worked... I sent email to IRCC.DNCitSCRScheduling-ConvocationSCRCitRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca last Mar 10, they replied the same day stating that my inquiry has been forwarded to the responsible unit for their action. Then I received email today that I have been scheduled for oath on Apr 2nd (Sat). Been waiting for oath date for more than 6 months.

Reactions: QueenPeaches

mshsajib

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore->Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Doc's Request.
28-10-2015 (additional for Baby)
Nomination.....
09-09-2014
AOR Received.
23-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2014 to MVO
Med's Request
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
31-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
InshaAllah July 2016
Looks like emailing them worked... I sent email to IRCC.DNCitSCRScheduling-ConvocationSCRCitRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca last Mar 10, they replied the same day stating that my inquiry has been forwarded to the responsible unit for their action. Then I received email today that I have been scheduled for oath on Apr 2nd (Sat). Been waiting for oath date for more than 6 months.
Same for me. I sent an email last Friday afternoon they just send me an email that we have been scheduled for Oath on April 2nd.

Reactions: QueenPeaches

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Hi friends, is there anyone who got an oath invitation who did the citizenship test outside of Canada? in my case I did my test outside Canada, recently I got a GCMS note, in the text area referred to the 2nd level officer because the candidate wrote test oust side Canada. is that a problem with my file?
No. I recently got interview request because I also did test outside but I'm still waiting for that email which may ask me for passport scans instead of a virtual interview. Usually in tracker they say interview request but eventually you get passport request via email. Did it happen to you? You got passport request in the first place?
Are you still outside like me? See my signature.

Reactions: RS5

PSIL

Jul 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 1st, 2016
Doc's Request.
Add'nl docs August 10, 2016
AOR Received.
March 1st, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed March 13
Passport Req..
September 6
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
September 17
No, I just got a hand typed email saying it was April 2nd at 8:30 and I’ll get the official invite a week before.
Same here! :)

PSIL

Jul 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 1st, 2016
Doc's Request.
Add'nl docs August 10, 2016
AOR Received.
March 1st, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed March 13
Passport Req..
September 6
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
September 17
Got the Magic email today! :)

Oath Ceremony scheduled for April 2! Waiting on email with Oath instructions.

Please update the tracker.

Will be taking the Oath with my wife. I know both can attend at the same time in one virtual session from what I have been reading. How is that done if anyone still around that has done it?

sting_hard

Jun 24, 2021
Got the Magic email today! :)

Oath Ceremony scheduled for April 2! Waiting on email with Oath instructions.

Please update the tracker.

Will be taking the Oath with my wife. I know both can attend at the same time in one virtual session from what I have been reading. How is that done if anyone still around that has done it?
so the email worked ehh

Reactions: PSIL

Snow1Mobile

Feb 14, 2022
What do you guys say in the email? Been waiting 5 months since the test and 4 months since everything completed but the oath. Ty.