+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

candahopeful

Mar 14, 2019
Same for me. I'm guessing this is a virtual ceremony.
It's in-person for me. I had emailed Scarborough center a couple of days back to request in-person oath ceremony.
Got a reply today.

This email confirms that you have been scheduled for a citizenship ceremony on July 28, 2023 at 9 AM (EST). This Event will be held in person at our Scarborough IRCC office.
Will wait for official invite though.

skidmarkz

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
CIVIL ENGINEER
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
13-02-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
30-12-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2016
Hi guys usually how many days does it take to get official oath invitation after getting LPP completed?
Thank you

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Hi guys usually how many days does it take to get official oath invitation after getting LPP completed?
Thank you
Ooof. That’s really hard to answer. It depends on the office, how many judges are available, how often they schedule them, how many are in the queue, etc. anything from a couple of days to a couple of years.

You might want to poke around the forums using the search function (top right corner, looks like a magnifier. Try that.

Reactions: jebruyne

Amandeep62

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
How long it's taking to complete LPP in the Scarborough office? My background was done on May 3rd after that there has been no update,
I have plans to travel in November, so I am a little worried.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
How long it's taking to complete LPP in the Scarborough office? My background was done on May 3rd after that there has been no update,
Depends on your luck. For me it took 5 months from the day I gave my test.

Reactions: Amandeep62

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
If you go and check the Google sheet tracker for January through June this year, it might give you an answer. You can find the link in any of those month tracking threads in the forum.

Reactions: Amandeep62

ctr

Jan 27, 2018
Anyone have success requesting ECertificate from Scarborough VO? I got LPP couple of days back and want to request ecertificate.

If it is possible, should I request for ecert now or wait till the oath email? Or should I request during the ceremony?