+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

Adam22

Apr 11, 2022
Almost three months from test and till now LPP in progress ..Have travel plan this summer and it's pending now . Hope to see movement from SCR office soon .

Reactions: jebruyne

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Almost three months from test and till now LPP in progress ..Have travel plan this summer and it's pending now . Hope to see movement from SCR office soon .

They sent me an update after 3 months after the test which seem to match most cases for SCR on the tracker so fingers crossed.

Passed test in Feb and got updates May 30 and June 1, which is in line with what they have on the website 4 to 6 months i was legit not hopeful i thought i would have to wait the entire 20+ months to get to the end but IRCC is now back in service standards for new applications. i applied aug and i am getting mine in 10 months, THAT IS DARN good timeline to me.

And they might also have some self Oath soon so who know people after us will not have to suffer and wait so long, i wish you all speedy processing.

PS- I thought they hated me cause I get a GCMS notes like every month :p:p:p i even am waiting on 1 i requested may 12 lol now i do not need it

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
They sent me an update after 3 months after the test which seem to match most cases for SCR on the tracker so fingers crossed.

Passed test in Feb and got updates May 30 and June 1, which is in line with what they have on the website 4 to 6 months i was legit not hopeful i thought i would have to wait the entire 20+ months to get to the end but IRCC is now back in service standards for new applications. i applied aug and i am getting mine in 10 months, THAT IS DARN good timeline to me.

And they might also have some self Oath soon so who know people after us will not have to suffer and wait so long, i wish you all speedy processing.

PS- I thought they hated me cause I get a GCMS notes like every month :p:p:p i even am waiting on 1 i requested may 12 lol now i do not need it
how long it took you to get your gcms notes after requesting it

Adam22

Apr 11, 2022

Thanks for your reply , this sounds very reasonable and convincing and yes who knows it might become less painful for new applicants ..as for GCMS notes it looks that it made a push on file to get it finalized lol..and BTW Congarts ..

• Love
Reactions: RefugeeHelp1

endeey04

Nov 24, 2017
Is anybody else in this boat. I applied end of July 2022, AOR was early August. I did my test in February. but my Background verification alongside LPP is all in progress. seems like a recipe for time wasting. I called IRCC to know what could be holding up the BV (not necessarily the application because i know the default answer would be it's still within the timeline). The person i spoke to said security clearance is in progress. i really don't know why it's taking this long as I've noticed BV is usually the first thing completed in most applications. I really hope it's not just sitting on someone's desk.

Reactions: jebruyne

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Is anybody else in this boat. I applied end of July 2022, AOR was early August. I did my test in February. but my Background verification alongside LPP is all in progress. seems like a recipe for time wasting. I called IRCC to know what could be holding up the BV (not necessarily the application because i know the default answer would be it's still within the timeline). The person i spoke to said security clearance is in progress. i really don't know why it's taking this long as I've noticed BV is usually the first thing completed in most applications. I really hope it's not just sitting on someone's desk.
I also had my BV completed first and then did the test. I have seen a lot of times due to security clearance delays they keep the BV in progress till very end but continue to process the other steps. And of course it's SCR so can't expect much lol. I have been waiting since Jan 23rd with only test and BV marked completed. As per the agent whom I spoke to 2 weeks back, my LPP has not even started yet.

• Wow
Reactions: derkdsou

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Yeah hope so!

BG in January and test completed in Feb for me , so pretty close to your timeline

Fingers crossed !
So somewhere I read(idk how true it is) but it said that when you order GCMS notes sometime it triggers a movement in your file as they have to pull your file out to provide the notes.
I was suppose to get my notes next week but got the update before that. May be someone was prepping my notes and saw that my file has passed the LPP. I feel they may have already started your LPP process and then left the file waiting for the process to complete. Now when they will open your file again, it may just trigger the final update.

Oksh1995

Jan 7, 2019
So somewhere I read(idk how true it is) but it said that when you order GCMS notes sometime it triggers a movement in your file as they have to pull your file out to provide the notes.
I was suppose to get my notes next week but got the update before that. May be someone was prepping my notes and saw that my file has passed the LPP. I feel they may have already started your LPP process and then left the file waiting for the process to complete. Now when they will open your file again, it may just trigger the final update.
I doubt it tbh, I ordered notes multiple times and received my last note in late May.

I never knew they work on a weekend and never checked the tracker on any weekend lol, maybe should start doing that as updates can come anytime during the week

Reactions: Sandy.gal

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
My
I doubt it tbh, I ordered notes multiple times and received my last note in late May.

I never knew they work on a weekend and never checked the tracker on any weekend lol, maybe should start doing that as updates can come anytime during the week
Lol I had the same feeling that it can't be true. My LPP was actually done on June 1st, tracker got updated today. But yes they do send updates on weekends too. All my updates came on the weekend.