+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
When did you order ATIP notes? tbh MP's are useless. You might get a STANDARD answer that the current processing time for citizenship applications is 21 months which is still WITHIN the window.
Saying from my personal experience
I did last month. So hopefully sometime next week I should receive it. I have same feeling about MP too.

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
I know applications are moved around to balance out caseloads between offices but did you read this somewhere and is it backed up? Back to Sydney seems weird. I suppose calling IRCC is the only way to find out?

Lolll. To give you some hope, a lot of applications were moved from SCR to Mississauga and Sydney

Reactions: racineba

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
I know applications are moved around to balance out caseloads between offices but did you read this somewhere and is it backed up? Back to Sydney seems weird. I suppose calling IRCC is the only way to find out?
I have seen people mentioning in the forums that they were told by IRCC that their files were moved to different office when they called or emailed them. Just recently someone in Sept 2022 forum who was from SCR office as well got her file moved to Sydney when she called IRCC

Reactions: derkdsou

gogisk

Dec 23, 2017
Final step in the citizenship journey, completed.
Attended Virtual ceremony today, it was very well organized, seamless and pretty quickly completed in 90 minutes.

Application Type - Paper
Submitted - July 15, 2022
Processing office - Scarborough
Test status marked Complete - Nov 1
Physical Presence, Language & Prohibition - Feb 15, 2023
Oath Ceremony - May 1, 2023 (cancelled on Apr, 27)
Oath Ceremony (rescheduled) - May 31

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Attended Virtual ceremony today, it was very well organized, seamless and pretty quickly completed in 90 minutes.

Application Type - Paper
@Ranash @Oksh1995 @myra20sharma @saifjack021

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other

Application Type - Paper
Congratulations!!!

th1ru

Jul 9, 2018
@gogisk I too attended the virtual ceremony today (May 31st). Should we send the signed oath form with the subject as the clerk name who asked us to cut our PR card in private? I believe that's what I heard just want to confirm.

gogisk

Dec 23, 2017
@gogisk I too attended the virtual ceremony today (May 31st). Should we send the signed oath form with the subject as the clerk name who asked us to cut our PR card in private? I believe that's what I heard just want to confirm.
Yes. Subject should include the clerk name something like "Oath form for <file number>, <family name> (Officer: <clerk name>)

racineba

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Please give an update if you find out

Semeg

Oct 13, 2018
Lolll. To give you some hope, a lot of applications were moved from SCR to Mississauga and Sydney
Hi was the move of files from Scarborough to Mississauga recently like right after the strike. And how did you find this information. Please share thanks

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
Hi was the move of files from Scarborough to Mississauga recently like right after the strike. And how did you find this information. Please share thanks
I have been moved from Scarborough to Mississauga after Scarbrough requested passports scans, physical presence and prohibitions are still pending, and no updates since March 2nd

Reactions: Semeg

johnyrose

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
NOC Code......
A
anyone still waiting for certificate after virtual oath on May 25? My tracker was closed on May 25..updated on May 27. Called IRCC said they sent it out on May 26. I live like 10 min away from the office but still nothing in my mailbox.

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
anyone still waiting for certificate after virtual oath on May 25? My tracker was closed on May 25..updated on May 27. Called IRCC said they sent it out on May 26. I live like 10 min away from the office but still nothing in my mailbox.
Just because you live 10 minutes away it doesn’t mean you’ll get it 10 minutes later. That’s not how mail works.

Reactions: johnyrose