+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC says medicals not received but asks for RPRF fee

ctr

Jan 27, 2018
Hello all, we finished our medicals in Dec and applied after that. On Wednesday (April 24), we got a letter from IRCC that my son's medicals were not received by them. They told us to contact the Panel Physician who conducted the medicals to ensure all required tests were completed and that there are no outstanding requirements left to complete. They told us to upload proof that we have completed the medicals within 14 days.

I contacted the panel physician who confirmed that our medicals were completed. He sent us the eMedical report that shows the medicals were completed and that it was transmitted to IRCC in Dec itself. I was planning to upload that as proof that my son's medicals were completed.

However on Friday (April 26) we got another letter from IRCC asking us to pay the RPRF fee within 7 days. This letter says admissibility review is currently in process and we will be contacted if additional information is required.

I'm a little confused as to what I have to do. Why are they asking to pay the RPRF fee if they haven't completed medicals review of my son? Should I still submit proof that my son's medicals were completed? Is the eMedical report enough proof that my son's medicals were completed?