+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Requested additional documents but can't upload

LorLor

Jul 27, 2020
Jamaica
Category........
STUDY
Hi SatheshDyn, did you solve the problem through Web Form ? I have the same issue, I received a letter requesting to upload new documents through MyCIC account, but when I click the "View submitted application" button I do not see any option to upload them.
I got the letter 2 days ago.
Did you get an option to submit documents via email?
"If the document requested is a copy, you may scan the document and attach it in a message to our e-mail address below. You must include your application number in the subject line of the e- mail. If you prefer not to use e-mail, you may submit copies to the visa application centre in person or via courier if you originally submitted your application there. We strongly suggest correspondence via e-mail wherever possible to avoid delays in your application processing"

SatheshDyn

Jun 17, 2020
Hi SatheshDyn, did you solve the problem through Web Form ? I have the same issue, I received a letter requesting to upload new documents through MyCIC account, but when I click the "View submitted application" button I do not see any option to upload them.
I got the letter 2 days ago.
Yes!!,its resolved. through Web Form, you should able to share the doc. Once done, call IRCC after 4 or 5 days and confirm with them if they have received yours. Sometimes the agent may say not received because of their lacking skills on verifying the doc since I had this issue, however on my 2nd call another agent confirmed my doc uploaded through webform. Once they received doc, your application will get processed however if you see under MyCIC account, status may not get changed immediately, they'll take another fortnight to update the status in the system so don't relay on status and avoid multiple uploads through webform as they may show incorrect status in system.

Ivan84

Dec 22, 2020
Thank you very much LorLor and SatheshDyn for your answers, I really appreciate it.
I will upload the document through the Web Form.
Best regards !

Reactions: LorLor

gulnaz12341

Mar 1, 2021
Yes!!,its resolved. through Web Form, you should able to share the doc. Once done, call IRCC after 4 or 5 days and confirm with them if they have received yours. Sometimes the agent may say not received because of their lacking skills on verifying the doc since I had this issue, however on my 2nd call another agent confirmed my doc uploaded through webform. Once they received doc, your application will get processed however if you see under MyCIC account, status may not get changed immediately, they'll take another fortnight to update the status in the system so don't relay on status and avoid multiple uploads through webform as they may show incorrect status in system.
i have the same issue, submitted the additional docs via web form 20 days ago. Haven't got any answer yet... Can you please tell if you got your visa decision and after how long?

raospoorthi

Sep 26, 2021
Hey guys i hav been requested to submit an additional document on aug 5th 2021, since i didnt have option to upload in GC key i have raised the webform and submitted it but till now i didnt any any confirmation if they have received it its almost a month,when i called IRCC agent they told me the document i submitted through is still not yet attached to my file .pls let me know if any one have gone through same situation and how long does it take as i have started attending the classes for fall intake.

Reactions: Mandeep107238

MissyJ2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hey guys i hav been requested to submit an additional document on aug 5th 2021, since i didnt have option to upload in GC key i have raised the webform and submitted it but till now i didnt any any confirmation if they have received it its almost a month,when i called IRCC agent they told me the document i submitted through is still not yet attached to my file .pls let me know if any one have gone through same situation and how long does it take as i have started attending the classes for fall intake.
I'm having the same problem. Just submitted a webform today. Did your document end up being accepted? Or did they fix your account?

raospoorthi

Sep 26, 2021
I'm having the same problem. Just submitted a webform today. Did your document end up being accepted? Or did they fix your account?
Sadly i didnt receive any confirmation till now but the status under review of additional documents have been changed to Not applicable.

Ok2018

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
Sadly i didnt receive any confirmation till now but the status under review of additional documents have been changed to Not applicable.
Probably it has been reviewed and they were satisfied with the documents provided, that's why you have not applicable. Have you gotten PPR now?

imm2canadaordie

Nov 1, 2017
Category........
FSW
Yeah i got my PPR in the month of October
Can you put out a timeline since you sent your document with webform? Like webform sent aug 5, auto confirmation aug 6, called sept 4th not attached, noticed change in account to not applicable oct 15, ppr oct 29?