+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Requested additional documents but can't upload

mgrc420

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hello guys

A friend of mine got a new message in the GC key and they are asking to
This is in reference to your application for temporary residence.
The following documents are required to continue processing your application:
********************* - B***** *********r:
> Client Information: Please provide evidence that fees have been prepaid to Lambton College. This must be received at this office by: 2020/10/02
Now the problem is they asked to upload. But it seems there's no upload option (checklist section) as they described on the letter to submit this documents.

"To provide the requested document(s), go to the IRCC Welcome Page and click on the ‘’View Checklist’’ button beside your application number on your IRCC Welcome Page and follow the instructions provided on that page."

There ain't any "View Checklist" section in the GC Key account. So what seems to be the solution.

Applied from Bangladesh on February 2020

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
Hello guys

Now the problem is they asked to upload. But it seems there's no upload option (checklist section) as they described on the letter to submit this documents.

"To provide the requested document(s), go to the IRCC Welcome Page and click on the ‘’View Checklist’’ button beside your application number on your IRCC Welcome Page and follow the instructions provided on that page."

There ain't any "View Checklist" section in the GC Key account. So what seems to be the solution.

When did he received it?

Holi

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Hello guys

Click on "View submitted application or upload documents above an application status box. When u will click the checklist will appear over there. Moreover, can you please tell that when did your friend receive this additional document request? What is your friend's timeline?

Reactions: mgrc420

mgrc420

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Click on "View submitted application or upload documents above an application status box. When u will click the checklist will appear over there. Moreover, can you please tell that when did your friend receive this additional document request? What is your friend's timeline?
We've checked "View submitted application or upload documents" section. No option to upload.

Applied: 20 February 2020 (paper based)
Anyway we get this message today from IRCC.

mgrc420

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018

It seems the GC Key account has now updated and we are able to submit additional documents now. So thank you very much.

I think it took few hours to enable the upload options.

Cheers :)

Holi

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
It seems the GC Key account has now updated and we are able to submit additional documents now. So thank you very much.

Welcome. I am happy for you. Just do one favour, do let us know about the final decision of Visa application whenever your friend gets.

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
We've checked "View submitted application or upload documents" section. No option to upload.

Applied: 20 February 2020 (paper based)
Anyway we get this message today from IRCC.
if u donot link with gc ,can u get updates on email ,,,

mgrc420

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
if u donot link with gc ,can u get updates on email ,,,
The account was already linked with GC key... I am guessing if u dont have ur application linked with GC Key you probably will get email instructions for any devlopement but as long as you have GC they may ask to use GC key account to upload any new evidence or documents they may need. Cheers.

SatheshDyn

Jun 17, 2020
I've the same problem, I've been requested to upload additional doc for PR application but I don't see an option to upload under My Account in CIC, Any idea when would I get option to upload, would IRCC take sometimes to show upload option in my account after send request letter to applicant?

mgrc420

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
I've the same problem, I've been requested to upload additional doc for PR application but I don't see an option to upload under My Account in CIC, Any idea when would I get option to upload, would IRCC take sometimes to show upload option in my account after send request letter to applicant?

The solution is simple. Give it at least 24 hours and then you will see the upload options available. Sometimes it happened. I was able to find the upload options next day.

LorLor

Jul 27, 2020
Jamaica
Category........
STUDY

Was the applicant successful?

SatheshDyn

Jun 17, 2020
The solution is simple. Give it at least 24 hours and then you will see the upload options available. Sometimes it happened. I was able to find the upload options next day.
But in my case it's been 3 days since request made by IRCC but till now I don't see an option to upload additional document. I had dialed IRCC and they request to upload through Web form request if you are not able to see additional row to upload doc, same I did.

Ivan84

Dec 22, 2020
But in my case it's been 3 days since request made by IRCC but till now I don't see an option to upload additional document. I had dialed IRCC and they request to upload through Web form request if you are not able to see additional row to upload doc, same I did.
Hi SatheshDyn, did you solve the problem through Web Form ? I have the same issue, I received a letter requesting to upload new documents through MyCIC account, but when I click the "View submitted application" button I do not see any option to upload them.
I got the letter 2 days ago.