+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC refusal to file after ITA

Deep613

Mar 9, 2020
Dear Everyone Greetings,,
We have received our ITA in SEP2019,but finally 2 day back we have received a refusal letter from IRCC as they didnt considered the education (Bachlore's)as professional degree.My wife wasmain applicant in our express entry profile and she a regular 4.5 years for bachelor in a para medical field,and after that she did MBA (PGDM).
1-2 friends my wife got COPR and already traveled to Canada even they also did bachelor and MBA from same collage and in same streams.
can any pleased suggest what we can do now.

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you do education credential assessment (Eca)? The eca certificate should state what is the level of study.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
There are very specific degrees that are usually considered professional degrees. Medicine, pharmacy, law, etc. What exactly was her degree in?

Deep613

Mar 9, 2020
Bachlore in prosthetic and orthotics it's a 4.5 year degree from Delhi university...even WES also mentioned it as a professional degree but IRCC has declined it.... with same course our frd got the approval from IRCC and received their copr.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Bachlore in prosthetic and orthotics it's a 4.5 year degree from Delhi university...even WES also mentioned it as a professional degree but IRCC has declined it.... with same course our frd got the approval from IRCC and received their copr.
There may have been recent concerns about the school. Very hard to comment. You should get the GCMS notes. Would consider hiring a lawyer if you are sure you should have been approved or challenge yourself. You could ask for reconsideration based on the the ECA or WES analysis while you wait for GCMS notes. It may be easier just to reapply but I would look at GCMS notes first to see what the problem was.