+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC put a wrong family name for PA in the system..

davidtal2406

Nov 9, 2020
Category........
AINP
Did anyone had this? I was trying to link my application since April and nothing worked. Today I have received a biometrics for my wife and instead of her family name we applied with( the name on her passport) they put her maiden name and name from a previous marriage as well. 1. How to fix that in the system? 2. If she goes to do biometrics with that letter,will they take her in,or refuse. As I understand,at the vac they will scan her letter snd should see the right name,is it so? Please advise. Thanks

Rainbow1911

Aug 12, 2021
Did anyone had this? I was trying to link my application since April and nothing worked. Today I have received a biometrics for my wife and instead of her family name we applied with( the name on her passport) they put her maiden name and name from a previous marriage as well. 1. How to fix that in the system? 2. If she goes to do biometrics with that letter,will they take her in,or refuse. As I understand,at the vac they will scan her letter snd should see the right name,is it so? Please advise. Thanks
This happened to me

Reactions: davidtal2406

Rainbow1911

Aug 12, 2021
When the biometric letter came,my name was slightly different from that written in the passport.I went to do biometrics but they refused until the name was corrected.Our representative contacted ircc ,and we got another letter with the name similar to that in the passport after 45days

davidtal2406

Nov 9, 2020
Category........
AINP
When the biometric letter came,my name was slightly different from that written in the passport.I went to do biometrics but they refused until the name was corrected.Our representative contacted ircc ,and we got another letter with the name similar to that in the passport after 45days
Thanks for your reply! I thought it will be an issue. Sent Ircc a web form request,hope it won’t take that long

Andre16

Aug 14, 2021
Federal REAL ID regulations require that if your current full legal name is different than what is shown on your proof of identity document (usually a birth certificate or passport), you must show legal documentation of the change to PennDOT when applying for a REAL ID.

Andre16

Aug 14, 2021
Federal REAL ID regulations require that if your current full legal name is different than what is shown on your proof of identity document (usually a birth certificate or passport), you must show legal documentation of the change to PennDOT when applying for a REAL ID.
MyLowesLife
Hello,
If you get proper solution then please informing.
Thank you,

davidtal2406

Nov 9, 2020
Category........
AINP
Thanks for the input. Current full name is same as in passport and on the PA application. Ircc screwed up and used my wife’s maiden and previous marriage names as her current last name in her medical and biometrics letters. Sent a web form,asked to correct.