+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Lawyer Attested Travel and Medical Insurance for LMIA Work Permit

Subin2023

Apr 15, 2023
Hi everyone. Hope you are all doing well.

I have visited Blue Bird Immigration and Education Services in Chandigarh for the Closed LMIA Work Permit.

They are not charging anything in advance. All payments (2400CAD) are after getting a visa only. As per their information, Company is providing Food, Accommodation, Medical Insurance, Transportation, and Air tickets from India to Canada with min salary of 2500 CAD to 4000 CAD which depends on their profile and experience. I have visited their office and I was told to arrange Health Insurance and Travel Insurance which should be attested only by the Delhi Patiala House Court's ICCRC Registered Lawyer which will cost around 80000 for one file and is refundable if LMIA gets rejected (As per their info)

Could someone please update whether such a process exists for filing LMIA.?

NOTE: They told us that I can arrange from any iccrc lawyer in that specific court.

Please someone guide me on whether it is a scam or if such a process exists.?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

I have visited Blue Bird Immigration and Education Services in Chandigarh for the Closed LMIA Work Permit.

They are not charging anything in advance. All payments (2400CAD) are after getting a visa only. As per their information, Company is providing Food, Accommodation, Medical Insurance, Transportation, and Air tickets from India to Canada with min salary of 2500 CAD to 4000 CAD which depends on their profile and experience. I have visited their office and I was told to arrange Health Insurance and Travel Insurance which should be attested only by the Delhi Patiala House Court's ICCRC Registered Lawyer which will cost around 80000 for one file and is refundable if LMIA gets rejected (As per their info)

NOTE: They told us that I can arrange from any iccrc lawyer in that specific court.

Who is your employer and what is the job because no employer gives food, accomodations, transportation and tickets. Don’t give money

Reactions: Subin2023

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020

They are fake . Don’t trust them. No employer pay for your air ticket and food .

Subin2023

Apr 15, 2023
Offer letter
Who is your employer and what is the job because no employer gives food, accomodations, transportation and tickets. Don’t give money
Offer letter yet to be received. I wont give money to them. But may i know the insurance process for the LMIA they told is right.?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

This is a scam.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Got your point. I just want to know that the insurance process from ICCRC Lawyers are required for LMIA.?
There is no "insurnace process" related to getting LMIA. In some of the provinces, legal foreign worker will get their health insurnace covered or paid portion by their employer. This is FAKE.

Subin2023

Apr 15, 2023
Thank you all for updating. I have conveyed what you guys told me to my agent. Now, he is saying it is required for the Closed LMIA and not for the Open LMIA Permits. They told me to go to Delhi and find an ICCRC Immigration lawyer and do the process and give the reports to continue the process.

Please someone reply in detail. For Closed work perimts, this process is required or not.? Any official links will be highly useful.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Thank you all for updating. I have conveyed what you guys told me to my agent. Now, he is saying it is required for the Closed LMIA and not for the Open LMIA Permits. They told me to go to Delhi and find an ICCRC Immigration lawyer and do the process and give the reports to continue the process.

Please someone reply in detail. For Closed work perimts, this process is required or not.? Any official links will be highly useful.
There is NO CLOSED or OPEN LMIA. this agent is not legit. This is a scam and he found out that you were questioning him and is just trying to push you away.
For closed work permit, first thing is to find an employer that is seeking for someone to fill this position and NO ONE else in Canada have the experience and education for this position. The employer has to go through process to obtain a LMIA (posting the job on regular job sites and shows that he can't get anyone to apply and fit that position). Then he needs to show that ONLY you have the right fit.

SO if you haven't gotten an interview and job offer and the employer willing to go through this process to hire you, this agent is trying to sell you a LMIA scam. It doesn't even sound like the job position is defined.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! FREE FOOD, $4KCAD/M.

Do they also include a free hot Canadian wife with blue eyes? If so I'm in!

Wait I already have PR and a hot Canadian wife. I just had to work my ass for it and not being dumb enough to get scammed.

Last edited:

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda

During my discussion with my HR and Legal dept reps when they were considering my LMIA for a closed work permit, I wasn't asked for any fee. There's a $1,000 CAD fee that my employer was going to pay. My stream was going to be GTS at that time. See what category they are going to file your work permit with and go from there.

Generally speaking, the LMIA process never (and should not) start with an immigration consultant. It starts with an employer interviewing you, making a job offer and then proceeding to file LMIA for you in Canada. An immigration consultant can only scam you or charge you $30k-50k for a job.

Gopal malakar

Apr 24, 2023
But I have got the visa from blue bird immigration and education services Chandigarh.. atleast in 4 months I have got my visa… and now m working in CANADA as storekeeper… I don’t know how u r saying like this … even my son is going to apply from there…!!

Apr 24, 2023

Ohhh yes health and travel is needed . Actually I was also doubting on the health and travel so I went to the Delhi to meet ICCRC lawyer . Then I got ready these documents by them . The problem is just that the expense was so much because documents charges+Lawyer charges + rent which I had given to stay in delhi bcz lawyer appointment was 5 days later. But thank god in 4.5 months I got the visa from there.. From blue bird immigration and education services

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
But I have got the visa from blue bird immigration and education services Chandigarh.. atleast in 4 months I have got my visa… and now m working in CANADA as storekeeper… I don’t know how u r saying like this … even my son is going to apply from there…!!
Yes, random newbie. I totally trust your first post here as someone who is specifically answering this question and will take that for a truth. You don't get a visa from blue bird immigration services, your LMIA is filed by an employer. You possibly can't get a LMIA as a storekeeper as it would be insanely hard to prove that hiring for a storekeeper was impossible within Canada and that your hiring would benefit Canadian economy.

Last edited: