+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Final Decision Update

haliek20

Star Member
May 20, 2023
Category........
CEC
Exactly, I have been trying to make out a pattern, reading multiple threads every day and then calculating, trying to reach some sort of strategy but nothing makes sense. I guess just some way to test the applicant's patience.

Initially, I thought that applicants have to surpass the 5-month timeline but I see people getting one before reaching that timeline. I've not really looked into the ITA dates yet but I read a thread called November 2022 where people have just received some sort of update, so that also doesn't make sense, strange!
Is it the VO?

_official

Star Member
Oct 18, 2023
Exactly, I have been trying to make out a pattern, reading multiple threads every day and then calculating, trying to reach some sort of strategy but nothing makes sense. I guess just some way to test the applicant's patience.

Initially, I thought that applicants have to surpass the 5-month timeline but I see people getting one before reaching that timeline. I've not really looked into the ITA dates yet but I read a thread called November 2022 where people have just received some sort of update, so that also doesn't make sense, strange!
Oh those guys got their ITAs in November 2022. I can’t even imagine how hard would have been for them. They got updates after a year. o_O:eek:

Apate492

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Oh those guys got their ITAs in November 2022. I can’t even imagine how hard would have been for them. They got updates after a year. o_O:eek:
I know, right? I mean I would be going crazy every day so much so I wouldn't have any fingernails or hair on my head until the end of this journey.

Mihirakula

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
10-11-2022

My AOR is Nov 10 2022. My Eligibility was in review for 1 whole year and only got completed on Nov 10, 2023. Even though my tracker shows everything green, there is no Final Decision date on my CIC portal, no portal email, no COPR. My PGWP is expiring Feb 2024 and there is no movement on my BOWP application either

At this point, I'd be happy just to get portal 1 email or a COPR number on my tracker, the PR card is a distant dream. I have lost all patience with IRCC.

Apate492

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
My AOR is Nov 10 2022. My Eligibility was in review for 1 whole year and only got completed on Nov 10, 2023. Even though my tracker shows everything green, there is no Final Decision date on my CIC portal, no portal email, no COPR. My PGWP is expiring Feb 2024 and there is no movement on my BOWP application either

At this point, I'd be happy just to get portal 1 email or a COPR number on my tracker, the PR card is a distant dream. I have lost all patience with IRCC.
I am so sorry to hear this and that you had to go through this. I hope you get something positive very soon.

eksat

Oct 19, 2023
Hello Guys . Finally I got ECOPR golden Email today
Sharing you the timeline below
AOR: 5th June 2023
P2: 30th October
P2 : Submitted Photo and address on 3rd Nov 2023
Ecopr : 17th Nov
PR card: waiting
PVO: Edmonton
SVO: Etobicoke

Remarks:
I feel like its not about the luck but I have sent email manually for P1 . Later I keep on sending emails to IRCC after P2 submission. Raised Webforms. Called them many times .
Good luck to all. I understand its really hard to wait.

paramgill

Apr 17, 2021

Remarks:
I feel like its not about the luck but I have sent email manually for P1 . Later I keep on sending emails to IRCC after P2 submission. Raised Webforms. Called them many times .
Hi ,

Could you please provide the sample of P1 you sent them manuallly .

Kkalsi

Oct 16, 2023

Remarks:
Hey buddy.. what did you do ? I’m waiting since oct 18.

Julie1608

Nov 6, 2023
Oh those guys got their ITAs in November 2022. I can’t even imagine how hard it would have been for them. They got updates after a year. o_O:eek:
It’s really crazy as my bf AOR on 20 April and the Final decision was on 4 July and now still no Portal 1 email yet. We called IRCC two times and they said they made a note with the officer, however, 3 weeks passed and nothing updated! It’s so frustrated!!!

Julie1608

Nov 6, 2023

Remarks:
Hi, could you PM me? Thank you!!

paramgill

Apr 17, 2021
It’s really crazy as my bf AOR on 20 April and the Final decision was on 4 July and now still no Portal 1 email yet. We called IRCC two times and they said they made a note with the officer, however, 3 weeks passed and nothing updated! It’s so frustrated!!!
whats your copr expiry and vo ?