+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Final Decision Update

paramgill

Apr 17, 2021
I am not sure about SVO but primary should be Vancouver. Everything appeared on tracker and GC key on OCTOBER 5. Since then no updates. People who got everything green later in the OCTOBER they got their first email too. I mean where is our file!? I am so lost now.
My VO is Montreal, final decision on NOV 1 , waiting for P1 .

CleitonRasta24

Nov 17, 2023
Hi Everyone,

I've been reading this forum for the last couple months and decided to create an account to share my timelines too.

CEC inland (Single applicant)

On GCKey Account:
AOR: June 25, 2023
Medical Exams: October 20, 2023 You passed the medical exam.
Biometrics: I did my biometrics on September 26, 2023 and that's what it shows on the application info in the portal but in the application status it says June 24, 2023 Completed? LOL I don't get it
Final Decision: October 19, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My questions is how come I passed medical exams after "final decision"? Is there anyone with a similar timeline like this?

On Tracker:
Everything is completed since October 20 and COPR No. is already available there.

No P1 email yet and the wait is so frustrating. I have a trip to visit my family scheduled for mid December but I guess I'm not going anywhere at this point.

Apate492

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I've been reading this forum for the last couple months and decided to create an account to share my timelines too.

On GCKey Account:
Biometrics: I did my biometrics on September 26, 2023 and that's what it shows on the application info in the portal but in the application status it says June 24, 2023 Completed? LOL I don't get it
Final Decision: October 19, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My questions is how come I passed medical exams after "final decision"? Is there anyone with a similar timeline like this?

On Tracker:
Everything is completed since October 20 and COPR No. is already available there.

No P1 email yet and the wait is so frustrating. I have a trip to visit my family scheduled for mid December but I guess I'm not going anywhere at this point.
Hi, I have a similar update on GC Key. I see the Final Decision Date as October 26, 2023, and the Latest Update shows Medical Passed: October 27, 2023.
For me, Biometrics has October 17, 2023, as the completion date.

Everything on the tracker turned green on October 23, 2023, and I was able to see the COPR number on October 27, 2023.

haliek20

Star Member
May 20, 2023
Category........
CEC
Hi Everyone,

On GCKey Account:

On Tracker:

People have been waiting for COPR. and portal emails for months. I am waiting as well.

_official

Star Member
Oct 18, 2023
Same, waiting since October 15th... are they sending them out as per our AOR dates?
I don’t think so. I can’t see a pattern here. This is making me so anxious. I mean there is a certain timeline from October 4th-October 20th they have missed us lol. The people who got their gckey updated in this given timeframe haven’t received portal email and people before them and people after are getting it.

haliek20

Star Member
May 20, 2023
Category........
CEC
I don’t think so. I can’t see a pattern here. This is making me so anxious. I mean there is a certain timeline from October 4th-October 20th they have missed us lol. The people who got their gckey update in this given timeframe haven’t received portal email and people before them and people after are getting it.
Hopefully we will get it before this year ends.

Reactions: _official

Apate492

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
I don’t think so. I can’t see a pattern here. This is making me so anxious. I mean there is a certain timeline from October 4th-October 20th they have missed us lol. The people who got their gckey update in this given timeframe haven’t received portal email and people before them and people after are getting it.
Exactly, I have been trying to make out a pattern, reading multiple threads every day and then calculating, trying to reach some sort of strategy but nothing makes sense. I guess just some way to test the applicant's patience.

Initially, I thought that applicants have to surpass the 5-month timeline but I see people getting one before reaching that timeline. I've not really looked into the ITA dates yet but I read a thread called November 2022 where people have just received some sort of update, so that also doesn't make sense, strange!

paramgill

Apr 17, 2021
Received Portal 1 email today! Replied today as well.

AOR: June 8
All stages completed + COPR number reflected in tracker: October 25
Portal 1: November 17
Hi ,

Congratulations !!

I have same aor and final decision Nov1
Could you please advise your COPR expiry on tracker and VO please ?