+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Final Decision Update

ma09

Oct 23, 2023
Congratulations what’s the timeline? How long for the first portal after tracker update?
I received the first update on 3rd OCT about the final decision on GCKEY and got the COPR number.

And just today I received the email about portal 1, so approx 1.5 Months. IT'S JUST CRAZY.

_official

Star Member
Oct 18, 2023
11 am ish Mountain Time.
Do you mean the tracker does not change? I know GCKEY won't update but does the tracker freeze as well?
Yes I guess it will start updating after portal 2 when you will receive ECOPR and apply for PR Card.

Mihirakula

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
What's the timeline like for Kitchener? I see most of the posts are about Montreal and Etobicoke

_official

Star Member
Oct 18, 2023
Not yet, also had raised GCMS notes last month, waiting for those too! I don't want to pester them more, looks like I have called almost 8 times in the last month. So I guess I will just wait this out!
Yeah I know this wait is the most frustrating part. Hopefully you get some good news this week.

Reactions: Perspective

Apate492

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
I wish you all waiting for Portal 1 to get some good news this week, especially the people waiting now for over a month. It has been about 3 weeks for me and I am already so anxious, I can't even begin to understand what you guys must be going through. Let's hope this gets sorted at the earliest.

Reactions: _official

_official

Star Member
Oct 18, 2023
Whats your final decision ? copr expiry date ? VO ?
I am not sure about SVO but primary should be Vancouver. Everything appeared on tracker and GC key on OCTOBER 5. Since then no updates. People who got everything green later in the OCTOBER they got their first email too. I mean where is our file!? I am so lost now.