+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Final Decision Update

Perspective

Star Member
Jun 29, 2022
I called again, they said its still in progress and the application is yet to be finalized. I don't know what that means, also primary office is CPC Ottawa. I don't know what else to do! This is super frustrating!

Reactions: LSilva

skaur02

Star Member
Oct 16, 2023
I called again, they said its still in progress and the application is yet to be finalized. I don't know what that means, also primary office is CPC Ottawa. I don't know what else to do! This is super frustrating!
My Primary VO is Ottawa as well. IRCC said the same thing to me.
I also raised a webform last week but haven't heard anything yet.
It's so frustrating to just wait.

• Sad
Reactions: _official

az7arr9955

Oct 24, 2023
My Primary VO is Ottawa as well. IRCC said the same thing to me.
I also raised a webform last week but haven't heard anything yet.
It's so frustrating to just wait.
I called IRCC too. They said my file is in Edmonton VO, and asked me to wait patiently for the first email as my application is still within the processing time.

_official

Star Member
Oct 18, 2023
I have a feeling that we all might get portal 1 email after November 15th which is tomorrow. This wait is really making me anxious.

ma09

Oct 23, 2023
Hey guys, I just received the email. It says to confirm if we're within Canada and the next email will have portal credentials. I'm ready to wait for another 2 months now before hearing anything. Final Decision date was 3rd Oct.

Also, my tracker is not been updated since 17th Oct, anybody facing the same issue? It used to update immediately the next day when I called but now it's hasn't been updated since 17th OCT.

Reactions: _official

Nbcube

Nov 11, 2019
Hi All,

I have been following this thread from quite a while now as i too am in the same boat. Every thing updated on tracker and COPR visible on 29th September, 2023. Below are my details.

AOR : 15th May, 2023.
CEC Inland applicant.
Tracker updated to completed : 26th September, 2023.
COPR number and expiry visible : 29th September, 2023.
1st call to IRCC : 18th October, 2023 ( "You have to wait - application under process" reply ).
2nd call to IRCC : 8th November, 2023 ( "You have to wait - application under process" reply).
Primary VO : Sydney, NS.

Reactions: damywola

az7arr9955

Oct 24, 2023
Hi All,

I have been following this thread from quite a while now as i too am in the same boat. Every thing updated on tracker and COPR visible on 29th September, 2023. Below are my details.

AOR : 15th May, 2023.
CEC Inland applicant.
Tracker updated to completed : 26th September, 2023.
COPR number and expiry visible : 29th September, 2023.
1st call to IRCC : 18th October, 2023 ( "You have to wait - application under process" reply ).
2nd call to IRCC : 8th November, 2023 ( "You have to wait - application under process" reply).
Primary VO : Sydney, NS.
Have u never received any email from IRCC? This is almost 2 months damn

_official

Star Member
Oct 18, 2023
Hey guys, I just received the email. It says to confirm if we're within Canada and the next email will have portal credentials. I'm ready to wait for another 2 months now before hearing anything. Final Decision date was 3rd Oct.

Also, my tracker is not been updated since 17th Oct, anybody facing the same issue? It used to update immediately the next day when I called but now it's hasn't been updated since 17th OCT.
Amazing congratulations!! It gives us hope that we are next in line :) yes I have read in several threads that it won’t change until you get PR card. What time did you receive the email? @ma09

Last edited:

az7arr9955

Oct 24, 2023

Congratulations what’s the timeline? How long for the first portal after tracker update?

_official

Star Member
Oct 18, 2023
What consists of Portal 1 actually? Do they confirm our presence in Canada ?
I am not sure as I haven’t received mine yet but according to several people yes it is to confirm your presence in Canada.
I got a sample from someone’s thread as follows;

The heading looks like this: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal / IRCC Portail de la confirmation de résidence permanente
IRCC PR Portal / Portail RP IRCC
Then...
Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have reviewed the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document. ***whatever VO IRCC***

Then there is an attachment that contains the info they want you to provide:

 Name as it appears on your passport:
 Height in either centimetres or feet and inches:
 Eye Colour:
 UCI:
 Personal email (one for the whole family):
 Personal phone number:
 Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
 Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
 Location of last entry (which Canadian border or Canadian airport):
 Are you currently inside Canada (yes or no):
 If you are not inside Canada
o When is your expected return date (YYYY/MM/DD):
o In which country are you currently located:

 If you can’t access online tools such as the portal, or if you experience any technical

issues with the portal, please let us know by replying to: IRCC.ClientPortalEast-

 Once we receive your reply with the requested information, we’ll send you an invitation

NePasRepondre.IRCC@prsonsrpel.apps.cic.gc.ca> to login to the portal and complete

the steps. If you didn’t get our email, check your junk mail or spam folder.
Find out more about the portal on our website.
Changes to your situation:
You must inform us immediately by replying to this email of any of these changes:
 You get married, divorced, enter a common-law union, or become separated from your
spouse.
 In the event of the death of
o the sponsor;
o the principal applicant; or
o any accompanying family member.
 You, or any of your family members, give birth to or adopt a child.
 You, or any of your family members, are charged or convicted of a criminal offence.
 You, or any of your family members, are no longer interested in becoming permanent
residents of Canada.
If you answer yes to any of the above, please provide details as further assessment may be
required depending on your situation.

If you are outside Canada:
If you are currently outside Canada, you cannot be landed using the Permanent Resident
Portal (PR Confirmation). It is important that you let us know when you are planning on
returning to Canada by replying to this email. Further instructions will be sent to you.

Sincerely,
(Whatever the VO is)

ma09

Oct 23, 2023
Amazing congratulations!! It gives us hope that we are next in line :) yes I have read in several threads that it won’t change until you get PR card. What time did you receive the email? @ma09
11 am ish Mountain Time.
Do you mean the tracker does not change? I know GCKEY won't update but does the tracker freeze as well?