sharmajikaladka

Jul 26, 2019
Any one waiting for portal 1 email ?
my timeline:
CEC
AOR: 8th June
Medical passed: August 28
Medicals passed again: October 14th
BGC and eligibility completed on October 14th.
I could see the COPR number in the documents section on October 16th , but i have not yet received portal 1 email.

ma09

Oct 23, 2023
Do any of you think this delay could be due to the PR quotas being finished for this year? I do not really believe in this but many people are putting this reason forward.

Prabh23

Nov 6, 2023
Hi,
I got the update "Final Decision: October 18, 2023 - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I checked on tracker everything like BGC & Medical completed.
But,
Did not receive anything after that!
I was reading the previous conversations from you guys, any update for OCT 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5?
Thank You.

Last edited:

Julie1608

Nov 6, 2023
Hi all, my bf received the update “Final Decision: July 4, 2023 - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.” However, he didn’t receive any email about portal 1 until today.
Medical pass on June 30
BGC and Eligibility still in process and reviewing.
Anyone has the same situation?

_official

Star Member
Oct 18, 2023
Hi,
I got the update "Final Decision: October 18, 2023 - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I checked on tracker everything like BGC & Medical completed.
But,
Did not receive anything after that!
I was reading the previous conversations from you guys, any update for OCT 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5?
Thank You.
Nope no update yet!!

_official

Star Member
Oct 18, 2023
Hi all, my bf received the update “Final Decision: July 4, 2023 - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.” However, he didn’t receive any email about portal 1 until today.
Medical pass on June 30
So has he received his portal 1 email?

paramgill

Apr 17, 2021
Medical pass on June 30
Which PVO ?
What is status in tracker ?

Julie1608

Nov 6, 2023
Which PVO ?
What is status in tracker ?
“We are processing your application…”
I don’t know his PVO since he applied through an RCIC and they just send a screenshot of his application status page, but they didn’t call ircc for us, maybe he has to call tomorrow by himself to see why they process it so slow

paramgill

Apr 17, 2021
“We are processing your application…”
I don’t know his PVO since he applied through an RCIC and they just send a screenshot of his application status page, but they didn’t call ircc for us, maybe he has to call tomorrow by himself to see why they process it so slow
Yeah , he better call them or he can apply for GCMS notes .

Reactions: Julie1608