+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Final Decision Update

skaur02

Star Member
Oct 16, 2023
If they said they have sent you portal 1 email, you should double check your spam/junk folder and tell them that you haven't received any email.

AbigailA

May 20, 2022
Also haven't received portal 1 email yet. VO is Etobicoke, my final decision update was October 12th. I have now received two emails from IRCC saying the documents I sent were added to my file. I haven't sent anything recently, and I only called once. Anyone else getting these emails?

_official

Star Member
Oct 18, 2023
If they said they have sent you portal 1 email, you should double check your spam/junk folder and tell them that you haven't received any email.
No they never said they have sent it. They only said Montreal office issues it. And there is no given timeline.

_official

Star Member
Oct 18, 2023
Also haven't received portal 1 email yet. VO is Etobicoke, my final decision update was October 12th. I have now received two emails from IRCC saying the documents I sent were added to my file. I haven't sent anything recently, and I only called once. Anyone else getting these emails?
Yes I got one this week. I was also confused but after reading many threads, I came to a conclusion that these are some ghost updates.

Reactions: AbigailA

brb2288

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
05-12-2022
LANDED..........
12-01-2024
Hello All
I have received Portal credentials email today.:)
Great, did you had a final decision date on gc account previously?

eksat

Oct 19, 2023
Ok thanks, looks like the process is just random I have final decision date of 2nd Oct but no email yet.
I have sent an email to the following emails last Thursday.

gh:

IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

I have sent them the same information they are going to request by sending portal 1. I did not get any portal 1 email because I already sent them manually .
somebody from the another threads help me with these emails.