+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Final Decision Update

_official

Star Member
Oct 18, 2023
Same with me, I have final decision date of Oct 4, but no email yet.
Exactly I have date of October 5th. Everyday I wake up in hope that we get the email also I go through this thread hoping for your reply that you got your email.

skaur02

Star Member
Oct 16, 2023
Exactly I have date of October 5th. Everyday I wake up in hope that we get the email also I go through this thread hoping for your reply that you got your email.
I called IRCC again today, the agent told me there's nothing can be done from our side.
I also asked asked about my VO, my PVO is Ottawa and SVO is Etobicoke.

• Sad
Reactions: _official

ma09

Oct 23, 2023
Although it's weird to even say this but I'm glad I found this thread and know that there are other people in the same boat and it's just not me.

Everything on my tracker went green and gckey final decision (we are working on your application) happened on Oct 03 and I have not received anything yet.

I called IRCC twice and they said they did send the pre email but I did not receive anything. Checked multiple times and spam too.!!

Please keep updating this thread!! Thanks!!

skaur02

Star Member
Oct 16, 2023
Although it's weird to even say this but I'm glad I found this thread and know that there are other people in the same boat and it's just not me.

Everything on my tracker went green and gckey final decision (we are working on your application) happened on Oct 03 and I have not received anything yet.

I called IRCC twice and they said they did send the pre email but I did not receive anything. Checked multiple times and spam too.!!

Same with me, my final decision shows it was updated on Oct 4, but no email yet.
At least they sent you an email, you should request them to re send it.
Hope to receive an email soon.

Sarishty17

Star Member
Apr 12, 2022

which VO?