+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC did big mistake on my papers please help

A girl

Star Member
Feb 8, 2020
Hello eveyone i've been here lately i am having really uneasy issue so we sent our papars 4 weeks ago and i got emil to do Medical Examination and potsted here asking so after that i found out they put my Husband date birth not mine !! they did big mistake we called them and they picked up and they said on my whole file my data birth its same as my husband they said it's our mistake not yours guys becuase if it was us we won't be reciving emil to do things so we asked them to fix it yet today i got my 3rd emil asking to do the police record but with same issue please did anyone faced this type of issue ??? how to fix please i need answers! i was born in 1996 they kept puting 1995 my husband date birth
did anyone here went through something like this ?? how on the earth something like that happend i am starting to freak out!!
is that normal

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello eveyone i've been here lately i am having really uneasy issue so we sent our papars 4 weeks ago and i got emil to do Medical Examination and potsted here asking so after that i found out they put my Husband date birth not mine !! they did big mistake we called them and they picked up and they said on my whole file my data birth its same as my husband they said it's our mistake not yours guys becuase if it was us we won't be reciving emil to do things so we asked them to fix it yet today i got my 3rd emil asking to do the police record but with same issue please did anyone faced this type of issue ??? how to fix please i need answers! i was born in 1996 they kept puting 1995 my husband date birth
did anyone here went through something like this ?? how on the earth something like that happend i am starting to freak out!!
is that normal
Not a big mistake, calm down.

Send a Webform to correct the DOB and comply with any requests that they have sent.

A girl

Star Member
Feb 8, 2020
Not a big mistake, calm down.

Send a Webform to correct the DOB and comply with any requests that they have sent.
ok so send it where and how becuase when we called them they said they will fix it ..

cant do anything they asked for till they fix the info i dont wanna this to be reason to delay all of this

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
ok so send it where and how becuase when we called them they said they will fix it ..

cant do anything they asked for till they fix the info i dont wanna this to be reason to delay all of this
Send a Webform.

You can still complete the requests.