+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Abu Dhabi Processing Time, how long does it take?

allenstgrm

Jan 2, 2022
Hi guys! By any chance does anyone has the experience here on how long does it take for IRCC Abu Dhabi to process working permit to Canada? I've had submitted my application last year of February 5, 2020 thru online via my Agency from Canada but until to date we haven't got any reply yet from them. Would be glad if I can get any idea about this same scenario, thank you

Hi Ms Lotchie, I'd like to ask, if did you get your approval for your application? As I'm also waiting for my working permit, It was submitted September 2021, with Approved LMIA as well I hope i can get an info from you. Thank you

Dec 18, 2021
Hi Ms Lotchie, I'd like to ask, if did you get your approval for your application? As I'm also waiting for my working permit, It was submitted September 2021, with Approved LMIA as well I hope i can get an info from you. Thank you

hi, I am also in the same situation having a positive LMIA and applied for WP in August 2021. No news from IRCC till date. Would appreciate if anyone here got their work permits approved recently from Abu Dhabi Visa centre.

Reactions: ennaroe23

Rodneys

Nov 24, 2021
Dubai
Category........
BUSINESS
Hi...if this info helps...
I applied WP under SUV on last week of dec 2021 & finished Biometrics by Jan 11 2022 & passed by Jan 14....after that no movement

ches

Jun 3, 2014
Hi, everyone! I'm posting this timeline in order to give you guys some hope about your work permit application submitted to Abu Dhabi Office. This is my brother's application who is currently working there in Abu Dhabi and submitted his application online.

Type of Application: Work Permit with LMIA (dual-intent)
Nationality: Filipino
Position: Cook (NOC-6322)
Date of Submission: October 12, 2021
Submission Confirmation: October 12, 2021
Request for Biometrics: October 16, 2021
Biometrics Submitted: October 18, 2021
Status of Biometrics Changed to Completed: October 18, 2021
Request for Additional Documents: May 19, 2022 (proof that job offer in Canada is still valid)
Additional Document Uploaded: May 21, 2022
Medical and Interview: Not required
BVL: May 25, 2022
Original Passport Request: May 25, 2022
Passport Submitted to VFS: May 26, 2022
Passport Received by IRCC: May 27, 2022
TRV Info Displayed in Online Account: May 27, 2022
Eligibility and Background Check Status updated to Completed: May 27, 2022
Application Approved: May 27, 2022
Letter of Introduction Issued: May 28, 2022

Now we're just waiting for the passport to be sent back to him. After reading all the posts about the delay in the Abu Dhabi Office, we lost hope, but this gave us the idea that all applications are different based on your situation and also depends on the completeness of your application upon submission. I'm praying that all of you would receive your much awaited blessing soon! Good luck to everyone!

MOHAMMEDN

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Mississauga
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-06-2021
@legalfalcon Hi sir.
Can you please give your thoughts on the below situation:

I have PR friends in Canada, have their overseas “application received” in Abu Dhabi. They asked the embassy to send their biometrics and medical exam based on certain circumstances: The spouse is leaving the temporary residency in Saudi Arabia to Yemen ( Where Yemen does not have VAC Centers)

The embassy replied: The biometrics and medical instructions have been sent to your email address. Please be informed that doing medical exam at this time will be on your own risk (i.e Your application needs to be reviewed for eligibility and security) and you still need to meet the requirements.

Application status changed the next day from application received to in process.

Original submission to Case Processing Center in Mississauga: October 2020

What are your thoughts on this please?much appreciated.

ennaroe23

Star Member
Apr 21, 2021
?hi there any updates with yours? submitted mine in January and passed the medical on the 24th of Jan but no news..

ennaroe23

Star Member
Apr 21, 2021
Hi, everyone! I'm posting this timeline in order to give you guys some hope about your work permit application submitted to Abu Dhabi Office. This is my brother's application who is currently working there in Abu Dhabi and submitted his application online.

Type of Application: Work Permit with LMIA (dual-intent)
Nationality: Filipino
Position: Cook (NOC-6322)
Date of Submission: October 12, 2021
Submission Confirmation: October 12, 2021
Request for Biometrics: October 16, 2021
Biometrics Submitted: October 18, 2021
Status of Biometrics Changed to Completed: October 18, 2021
Request for Additional Documents: May 19, 2022 (proof that job offer in Canada is still valid)
Additional Document Uploaded: May 21, 2022
Medical and Interview: Not required
BVL: May 25, 2022
Original Passport Request: May 25, 2022
Passport Submitted to VFS: May 26, 2022
Passport Received by IRCC: May 27, 2022
TRV Info Displayed in Online Account: May 27, 2022
Eligibility and Background Check Status updated to Completed: May 27, 2022
Application Approved: May 27, 2022
Letter of Introduction Issued: May 28, 2022

Now we're just waiting for the passport to be sent back to him. After reading all the posts about the delay in the Abu Dhabi Office, we lost hope, but this gave us the idea that all applications are different based on your situation and also depends on the completeness of your application upon submission. I'm praying that all of you would receive your much awaited blessing soon! Good luck to everyone!

This one has given me hope. Since I submitted my medical and all the documents on January 3rd, 2022.
January 24th, 2022 - passed the medical
since then NO NEWS yet on my portal.

By the way, I am from the Philippines too.

ennaroe23

Star Member
Apr 21, 2021
hi, I am also in the same situation having a positive LMIA and applied for WP in August 2021. No news from IRCC till date. Would appreciate if anyone here got their work permits approved recently from Abu Dhabi Visa centre.
I am actually staying and applied in Bahrain so definitely my papers went to Abu Dhabi Center. Applied for a working permit by January and January 24th medical is done and no news until now.

LuckyAH

Oct 4, 2020
Hello guys,

Any updates on Abu Dhabi processing times?
I received the “Ready for Visa” email last week of May and submitted my passport on 30th May. Status shows it has been received for processing at the Abu Dhabi IRCC office.
Any thing I should look out for? Any chances CoPR can still be rejected?

Reactions: nathant

ennaroe23

Star Member
Apr 21, 2021
Hello guys,

Any updates on Abu Dhabi processing times?
I received the “Ready for Visa” email last week of May and submitted my passport on 30th May. Status shows it has been received for processing at the Abu Dhabi IRCC office.
Any thing I should look out for? Any chances CoPR can still be rejected?
Hi there, may I know when you the initial submission is? Hope you can post your timeline here.

LuckyAH

Oct 4, 2020
And what you have applied for?
Hi,

Applied for FSW/EE in May 2020, and I got ITA in Oct 2020. First round meds and biometrics was Dec 2020.
After that it was all quiet due to COVID I guess.
Then in early May 2022, I was asked to resubmit police clearance from my current country only as well as a new round of medical results.

I submitted everything on 19th May and got the “Ready for Visa” email on 25th May.
Submitted my passport on 30th May, and was told it could take up to a month to get it back (by VFS).

Was just going through random posts here and it seems there a lot of rejections in Abu Dhabi IRCC for arbitrary reasons.

ennaroe23

Star Member
Apr 21, 2021
IT really takes ages, I got a Yukon nomination and a working permit. I applied under yukon comm. Pilot for an open working permit and had a medical on Jan 24th. Passed it and all silence. So I am still waiting.

Mustafasj142

Jul 12, 2022
Hi,

Applied for FSW/EE in May 2020, and I got ITA in Oct 2020. First round meds and biometrics was Dec 2020.
After that it was all quiet due to COVID I guess.
Then in early May 2022, I was asked to resubmit police clearance from my current country only as well as a new round of medical results.

I submitted everything on 19th May and got the “Ready for Visa” email on 25th May.
Submitted my passport on 30th May, and was told it could take up to a month to get it back (by VFS).

Was just going through random posts here and it seems there a lot of rejections in Abu Dhabi IRCC for arbitrary reasons.
Hi,
Could you update us on you case, please? Have you received your CoPR from Abu Dhabi office?
I submitted my passport on 27 July, VFS Dubai told me that it'll take up to 4 weeks, however, over the photo, they said 10 days!!

ennaroe23

Star Member
Apr 21, 2021
Hi there, I received a request for an additional document... submitted them on July 4th 2022. I am applying from Bahrain and my papers are in Abu Dhabi center. Anyone who has the same timeline? BTW I am applying for an open working permit in Yukon.

Thank you.