+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Abu Dhabi Processing Time, how long does it take?

itslotchie

Feb 27, 2021
Hi guys! By any chance does anyone has the experience here on how long does it take for IRCC Abu Dhabi to process working permit to Canada? I've had submitted my application last year of February 5, 2020 thru online via my Agency from Canada but until to date we haven't got any reply yet from them. Would be glad if I can get any idea about this same scenario, thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
thank you, but what i meant is, is it really normal to take that longer? like almost a year of processing? coz other countries has only few weeks processing times :( some say 14 months maximum fort them to approve. if that legit? thank you
Yes it is normal. Every office has different processing times and Abu Dhabi takes the longest. Once the 63 weeks have passed then you can raise a webform asking about status. Your agency should know this.

itslotchie

Feb 27, 2021
Yes it is normal. Every office has different processing times and Abu Dhabi takes the longest. Once the 63 weeks have passed then you can raise a webform asking about status. Your agency should know this.
actually they told me that their next follow up with the IRCC is on June, which is very frustrating for me :( That is why I was hoping if any from the members here are have encountered the same experience . Like maximum 14 months then all good for the passport request stamp. Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
actually they told me that their next follow up with the IRCC is on June, which is very frustrating for me :( That is why I was hoping if any from the members here are have encountered the same experience . Like maximum 14 months then all good for the passport request stamp. Thank you
The 63 weeks doesn’t count biometrics. What NOC is this for?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The delay may also be that because of COVID the Canadian government is not approving closed work permits depending on the NOC. Because of high unemployment rates and the ability to hire a Canadian, work permits may be refused if a NOC is one that can be filled within Canada. Hopefully you will find out by April.

itslotchie

Feb 27, 2021
The delay may also be that because of COVID the Canadian government is not approving closed work permits depending on the NOC. Because of high unemployment rates and the ability to hire a Canadian, work permits may be refused if a NOC is one that can be filled within Canada. Hopefully you will find out by April.
actually we already obtained approved LMIA, biometric and all. So basically just waiting for the visa to be approve , our field of work is an essential one , so hopefully yes we can get back a feedback from the IRCC very soon. Thank you

HSpb

May 22, 2021
Hi guys! Any update from abu dhabi office. I also applied wp on 10/03/2021 under noc 7511 which is essential from Bahrain. No update yet.

venicia_dubai

Feb 22, 2020
Hi guys! By any chance does anyone has the experience here on how long does it take for IRCC Abu Dhabi to process working permit to Canada? I've had submitted my application last year of February 5, 2020 thru online via my Agency from Canada but until to date we haven't got any reply yet from them. Would be glad if I can get any idea about this same scenario, thank you
actually we already obtained approved LMIA, biometric and all. So basically just waiting for the visa to be approve , our field of work is an essential one , so hopefully yes we can get back a feedback from the IRCC very soon. Thank you
Hello dear, good evening, please share if you received your visa approval.. i got my biometric submitted on 17/03/2020 & still waiting for IRCc feedback.

itslotchie

Feb 27, 2021
Hello dear, good evening, please share if you received your visa approval.. i got my biometric submitted on 17/03/2020 & still waiting for IRCc feedback.
Hi unfortunately until now no feedback from IRCC Abu Dhabi :( it's still on process. I don't know how long more we should wait...