+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRAQ Applicants - Come Here (2020-2021)

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Believe me I tried everything !
I tried with the MP and I emailed the Minister of immigration, emailed immigration and called soo many times and it's always excuses because of COVID delays
It's been horrible but hopefully we're almost done
Inshallah Khair

Reactions: AliMZaki

AliMZaki

Star Member
May 2, 2020
We got a text saying the same thing.
Not sure when it will be ready for pick up but at least the wait is over alhamdullah

George84

Aug 20, 2019
Hello All,

Hope you are all doing well and safe

Has anyone here traveled recently to Canada from Iraq? Can you please share your landing experience after the hotel quarantine condition has been lifted? Which vaccination card you showed upon arrival?

Thanks so much

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Hello All,

Hope you are all doing well and safe

Has anyone here traveled recently to Canada from Iraq? Can you please share your landing experience after the hotel quarantine condition has been lifted? Which vaccination card you showed upon arrival?

Thanks so much
There is currently no Hotel Quarantine when you arrive in Iraq. If you are not Iraqi, you can get Visa-On Arrival for 30-days. And if you are Iraqi or Non-Iraqi, You must show your Negative PCR Covid Test with at least a 72 hours prior to departure date EVEN if you are vaccinated. Then you can enter.

Same with leaving Iraq, even if you are vaccinated, you need a Negative PCR Covid Test (72 hours prior to departure) to leave iraq.

Reactions: George84

George84

Aug 20, 2019
There is currently no Hotel Quarantine when you arrive in Iraq. If you are not Iraqi, you can get Visa-On Arrival for 30-days. And if you are Iraqi or Non-Iraqi, You must show your Negative PCR Covid Test with at least a 72 hours prior to departure date EVEN if you are vaccinated. Then you can enter.

Same with leaving Iraq, even if you are vaccinated, you need a Negative PCR Covid Test (72 hours prior to departure) to leave iraq.
Thanks for your kind reply. Actually, I'm asking about landing experience in Canada. I mean arriving to Canada and departure from Iraq

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Thanks for your kind reply. Actually, I'm asking about landing experience in Canada. I mean arriving to Canada and departure from Iraq
There is nothing special if you go to Canada from iraq. Same rule applies to our usual arrival rules as per IRCC

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
So no hotel quarantine request upon arrival to Canada? Do they accept Iraq vaccination Card?
The Iraqi Vaccination Card does need to be translated first, and then approved by the Ministry of External Affairs (Baghdad or Najaf). Then at arrival, Canada will accept it.

But needs to be an approved Vaccine, as far as I know, Pfizer is the only vaccine they are offering in Iraq, so you are good

https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/covid-vaccinated-travellers-entering-canada#vaccinated

AliMZaki

Star Member
May 2, 2020
So no hotel quarantine request upon arrival to Canada? Do they accept Iraq vaccination Card?
There is no hotel quarantine for vaccinated and unvaccinated.
The only difference is unvaccinated travellers will have to quarantine at home for 14 days and do a PCR test on day 10 of the quarantine.
If you had your vaccine then you don't need to do any of this.

George84

Aug 20, 2019
Oh and make sure you download and fill the ArriveCan application
They will ask you for it before departure and when you arrive
Dear
Thanks so much for your kind reply. Well noted. Can you please let me when we should fill in the required information in the Arrivecan app? 27 hours before departure or anytime after booking a flight to Canada