+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRAQ Applicants - Come Here (2020-2021)

AliMZaki

Star Member
May 2, 2020
once you have your flight booked then you can fill the info as you'll need the flight number and time or arrival.
I would suggest filling it two days before your flight.
Also Save a screen shot of the code that is generated after filling the info so in case you don't have internet on your phone you can still show them a picture of the code.
best of luck

Reactions: George84

George84

Aug 20, 2019
once you have your flight booked then you can fill the info as you'll need the flight number and time or arrival.
I would suggest filling it two days before your flight.
Also Save a screen shot of the code that is generated after filling the info so in case you don't have internet on your phone you can still show them a picture of the code.
best of luck
Heartfelt thanks for all this valuable information. Please let me know if you think there is something else I need to be aware of before departure. I'm PR and planning to return back with my spouse and baby very soon. My wife and baby were granted a family sponsorship visa in March, and she has until the end of October to do the landing.

AliMZaki

Star Member
May 2, 2020
Heartfelt thanks for all this valuable information. Please let me know if you think there is something else I need to be aware of before departure. I'm PR and planning to return back with my spouse and baby very soon. My wife and baby were granted a family sponsorship visa in March, and she has until the end of October to do the landing.
Hope you will all arrive safe soon
As I mentioned about the ArriveCan, Also carry a copy of the marriage certificate with you just in case and if one of you is not vaccinated then you need to show them a quarantine plan basically where you will be able to quarantine.
Also keep an eye on Immigration Canada news or Facebook just in case they announce some changes or any new rules.
Good luck and safe travels !

George84

Aug 20, 2019
Hope you will all arrive safe soon
As I mentioned about the ArriveCan, Also carry a copy of the marriage certificate with you just in case and if one of you is not vaccinated then you need to show them a quarantine plan basically where you will be able to quarantine.
Also keep an eye on Immigration Canada news or Facebook just in case they announce some changes or any new rules.
Good luck and safe travels !
Many thanks. We both are fully vaccinated

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Dear
Thanks so much for your kind reply. Well noted. Can you please let me when we should fill in the required information in the Arrivecan app? 27 hours before departure or anytime after booking a flight to Canada
Within 72 hours prior to departure

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Alhamdullah.

we have picked up our passport today with COPR and the travel Visa.

I hope everyone reunites with their family again soon.

thank you to all again.

George84

Aug 20, 2019
Alhamdullah.

we have picked up our passport today with COPR and the travel Visa.

I hope everyone reunites with their family again soon.

thank you to all again.
Congrats! hope you travel to Canada safe and sound.
How long is the validity of your visa?
Please share your landing experience once you get there

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Does anyone know if this is true?

Apparently if you fly to iraq as of Oct 1st, and you are vaccinated, no need to do PCR test before you fly out?