+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRAQ Applicants - Come Here (2020-2021)

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Anyone in the middle to sponsor from Iraq. Post here with your timelines. Curious where everyone is.

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Iraqi applicant.
AOR received: February 17.
Nothing after that
FYI Biometrics is really easy, it's in Erbil. Not sure how far you are. Or what City ur PA is, but my PA got in and out in under 20min. And we scheduled appointment online.

Sahoby

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
FYI Biometrics is really easy, it's in Erbil. Not sure how far you are. Or what City ur PA is, but my PA got in and out in under 20min. And we scheduled appointment online.
Applicant from Baghdad,
Will the applicant need any paper to enter Erbil?

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Applicant from Baghdad,
Will the applicant need any paper to enter Erbil?
On the Kurdistan Border. Everyone in the car will need to have their citizenship or bitaqa watinya, and they will basically register you that you entered erbil, take a photo of you, and give you some sort of receipt/card that you have entered erbil at this date. You do not require a passport to enter kuridstan.

Everyone entering Erbil by car will need to have some sort of iraqi identification, you can't enter without it.

Make sure you register for an appointment on Erbil VAC's website. Print out the appointment confirmation and take it with you to the Erbil VAC in adition to the BIL and the PA's passport. It's located in Ster Tower on Gulan St. Only the applicant is able to enter the Canada Visa Application Center. ANd phones/electronics are not allowed. And masks/gloves are mandatory

MY PA ws able to go there 3 hours earlier then the scheduled appoitment. And they let her in no problem. They will put 2 stickers on the back of the iraqi passport. And give the PA a consent to sign, and a yellow receipt. Keep these documents safe! YOu will will it when it comes for the passport request time.

FYI Iraq is going into mandatory lockdown Today or Tomorrow (friday). So check around to see if the roads are open.

Reactions: Sahoby

Sahoby

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
On the Kurdistan Border. Everyone in the car will need to have their citizenship or bitaqa watinya, and they will basically register you that you entered erbil, take a photo of you, and give you some sort of receipt/card that you have entered erbil at this date. You do not require a passport to enter kuridstan.

Everyone entering Erbil by car will need to have some sort of iraqi identification, you can't enter without it.

Make sure you register for an appointment on Erbil VAC's website. Print out the appointment confirmation and take it with you to the Erbil VAC in adition to the BIL and the PA's passport. It's located in Ster Tower on Gulan St. Only the applicant is able to enter the Canada Visa Application Center. ANd phones/electronics are not allowed. And masks/gloves are mandatory

MY PA ws able to go there 3 hours earlier then the scheduled appoitment. And they let her in no problem. They will put 2 stickers on the back of the iraqi passport. And give the PA a consent to sign, and a yellow receipt. Keep these documents safe! YOu will will it when it comes for the passport request time.

FYI Iraq is going into mandatory lockdown Today or Tomorrow (friday). So check around to see if the roads are open.
Thanks a lot for the info!

I’m still waiting for the BIL,
Hopefully I get it soon.

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Thanks a lot for the info!

I’m still waiting for the BIL,
Hopefully I get it soon.
Also I recommended by car, becuase if you go my plane, you will need 100$ USD for the Covid Test, if u go by car, u dont need covid test.

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
By the way. A friend of mine is a Oct 2020 Applicant, and he has not received his AOR yet. All he has is temporary file number. Please pray for him guys.

Reactions: Sahoby

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
My Oct 2020 Applicant Friend, Mar 2021 Applicant friend and myself all got PPR last week.

Got our passport summited in person to VAC last week.

AliMZaki

Star Member
May 2, 2020
Hi I'm sponsoring my wife from Iraq
I applied Sep 2019
SA and moved to Amman Nov 2019
Medical March 2020
Second Medical July 2021 then passport request a week after
Sent passport 1st of August and waiting now

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Hi I'm sponsoring my wife from Iraq
I applied Sep 2019
SA and moved to Amman Nov 2019
Medical March 2020
Second Medical July 2021 then passport request a week after
Sent passport 1st of August and waiting now
Sep 2019 applicant and you just sent in passport in Aug 2021?

Allah yasa'dek bro... it's difficult to wait I know.

AliMZaki

Star Member
May 2, 2020
Believe me I tried everything !
I tried with the MP and I emailed the Minister of immigration, emailed immigration and called soo many times and it's always excuses because of COVID delays
It's been horrible but hopefully we're almost done