+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS

shweta15

Apr 17, 2021
Hi All,

I have been trying to create a new application in IQAS for ECA and is continuously getting the pop-up (IQAS Daily limit of applications for immigration purposes has been reached for the day). I am in IST timezone and tried creating application at multiple times. Can anyone help here and let me know what time I shall be trying the same?
Any help will be highly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Shweta

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
To support reasonable processing times, IQAS limits the number of Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) applications for immigration purposes that are accepted each day. Once the daily limit has been reached, it will reset the following day at 08:15 AM, Alberta [Mountain Time Zone]

Try to log in to your application page 3-7 minutes prior to 08:15 AM Alberta [Mountain Time Zone] and it may take few minutes of loading the page. If it's not logged in, try refreshing the page starting at 08:14 AM. This will allow you to be logged in, and make sure not to leave the page untouched for a minute to two as it may log you out because of inactivity. There could be considerable amount of delays. So do it swiftly

shweta15

Apr 17, 2021
Hi, Please try creating an application exact at 7:45PM IST. You have to start trying it 10 min. before just open multiple tabs and keep on refreshing the page and exactly at 7:45PM you will be able to start creating the application. How you are sending the documentation? via mail or via your university True copy method?

Rutul0909

Jun 30, 2021
Noted. Thank you.

I have to do it through University True copy method. I did the same in WES also.
the documentation is same as WES?

Could you let me know about the documentation please?

TIA

Srushti2020

Dec 12, 2021
Thank you so much for your support. I was able to create the application.
Hi shweta,

in how many days did you receive feedback from iqas?
I have done 10th then 3 years diploma 3 yrs engg and iqas consider it as 2 dimploma/degree, is that true?