+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS

NAVEEDFARMAN

Nov 24, 2020
Appreciate if anyone tell me how to make payment for IQAS application. As I'm getting same message daily "IQAS daily limit reached we are unable to process.

dream_canada2018

May 19, 2018
Hi All,
Need some expert advice.
I did my M.SC from Kurukshetra University (Environmental Sciences) and B.SC (Instrumentation) from Delhi University. Applied for ECA from WES, got 1 year PG diploma. Thus not able to achieve the cutoff.
Now planning for assessment from other ECA agency.

Q1 : Do IQAS assess B.SC and M.SC ?
Q2 : If so, will I get ECA as Master instead of PG diploma ?

sanket1990

Nov 8, 2020
I have applied on 29 Nov 2020 and Got Mine Done

Final Review on 9th 2021Feb
and Final Report DOne on
28 March 2021

Took a long time but I got My Courier as well

DaljitSinz
daljit.in@gmail.com

Hi Daljit bro, needed your help here. So I got my IQAS report from fluctuation link. It says my 2 years Masters in India is equivalent to 1 year Masters in Canada. Does that mean I can claim points for masters in the express entry??

Daljit Sinz

Oct 26, 2020
Same I got and It is equivalent to Masters I think so

"
Master's degree, OR professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession (For “professional degree,” the degree program must have been in: medicine, veterinary medicine, dentistry, optometry, law, chiropractic medicine, or pharmacy.)
"
No it's clearly mentioned in my report as

MayurT

Apr 23, 2021
Hi Guys,

Needed your help.

Query: Is 4-yr Bachelor's & 1-yr Master's as per IQAS ECA considered as "two or more certificates..." or "Master's degree..." while calculating CRS (in education dropdown)? As per IQAS India credential template, a 3yr Bachelors + 2 year Master will be treated as "completion of a four-year Bachelor’s degree and a one-year Master’s degree".

I am confused while deciding from where should I get my ECA done? WES or IQAS?

https://www.alberta.ca/assets/documents/li-india-detailed-credential-templates.pdf
Page #46 - Conclusion
Based on the above information and placement recommendations of other evaluation resources, IQAS compares the two-year master’s degree from the Republic of India, in combination with the previous three-year bachelor’s degree, to the completion of a four-year Bachelor’s degree and a one-year Master’s degree.
UNQUOTE

Thanks,
Mayur

dream_canada2018

May 19, 2018
I have already made the payment for assessment. How much time do I have to make sure University send the documents to IQAS. is there any time limit to submit the transcript or degree ?

zoey_shiv

Jun 20, 2021
Hi, I have got my transcripts from Delhi University however their post office is not sending documents to canada due to flight restrictions. Does anyone know a workaround for this? Can I send the transcripts through a private courier service of same pin code?

Komal411997

Jul 15, 2021
Hi, I have got my transcripts from Delhi University however their post office is not sending documents to canada due to flight restrictions. Does anyone know a workaround for this? Can I send the transcripts through a private courier service of same pin code?
Hi, Yeah you can do that. I did it from DHL whose office is in the boys hostel infront of the VC office in North campus, DU.

BS26

Jul 4, 2021
Hi, Yeah you can do that. I did it from DHL whose office is in the boys hostel infront of the VC office in North campus, DU.
Hi. I am going to apply for my transcript tomorrow at Delhi University North Campus. However, by the time it is processed I won't be in Delhi. I'll be back in Kolkata. Should I opt for the option of getting it mailed to me in Kolkata and I send it from there? Or does it HAVE to be sent from within the same pincode as the University?