+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS

BS26

Jul 4, 2021
It has to be sent from the University pincode
Hi Zoey!

I also wanted to ask if you got the Academic Request Form signed from Delhi University and if it is mandatory to have the Academic Request From with the transcript if the the transcripts are sealed in an envelope by the University.

Komal411997

Jul 15, 2021
Hi. I am going to apply for my transcript tomorrow at Delhi University North Campus. However, by the time it is processed I won't be in Delhi. I'll be back in Kolkata. Should I opt for the option of getting it mailed to me in Kolkata and I send it from there? Or does it HAVE to be sent from within the same pincode as the University?
It has to be from same pin code

Mohit Mehla

Sep 27, 2021
Yes, it was difficult for me to do by my own. So, I consulted Worldwide Transcripts. These people helped me do my registration at IQAS. They did the process very fast and helped me procure my transcripts to within 30 days. I am very thankful to them. Musty Recommended to everyone who are looking for doing registration at IQAS, and wanted to procure Transcripts.
Hi Varun.

Just wanted to ask, will IQAS consider my 2 yrs master as master as per Canadian equ.

KASHIFAMG

Aug 6, 2021
Using IQAS fluctuation tool, i got the report which states:
CREDENTIAL NAME : POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT (MARKETING)
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION: 2 YEAR GRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAM
COMPARATIVE LEVELS OF ACHIEVEMENT IN CANADA: THE POST GRADUATION DIPLOMA generally compares to the completion of graduate diploma with a focus in management and marketing.

My question: 1) Have i been given masters? 2) Wt is the result of my report Request all to please guide me

tinkerbell#14

Dec 10, 2021
Hello, how will I know if the University send the Transcript to IQAS already? Is there any way for me to be able to verify or trace it?

deep2407

Dec 19, 2021
Same I got and It is equivalent to Masters I think so

"
Master's degree, OR professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession (For “professional degree,” the degree program must have been in: medicine, veterinary medicine, dentistry, optometry, law, chiropractic medicine, or pharmacy.)
"
No it's clearly mentioned in my report as
I Daljit . I have 3 years bachelor Degree BBA and a Two Year Distance Mcomm from Annamalai University , So Should IQAS Consider my Mcomm as a Masters Degree or Not and Can I send the Transcripts Myself to them because Im In Delhi Righ now and my University is In Tamil Nadu and they dont send transcripts to iqas?

Jan 27, 2022
Hi,

I have applied for ECA in IQAS. My university has emailed the transcripts to IQAS on November, still when I check my status, it shows waiting for transcripts. Can anyone please help me on this?

Thanks and Regards,
Jitesh Poojari

shubham bisht

Dec 31, 2021
I'm not sure if IQAS accepts transcripts via mail, I think sharing by post is the only way.
What mail id did your university sent mail to?

sonianair

Jan 13, 2018
Hi,
What does this mean ?

COMPARATIVE LEVELS OF ACHIEVEMENT IN CANADA

The combination of the Bachelor's and Master's degrees generally compares to the completion of:

a four-year Bachelor's degree with a focus in business administration and economics, and a Master's degree with a focus in economics.
Does this mean a master's equivalence??????