+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS Processing Times and Issues

KASHIFAMG

Aug 6, 2021
Hello all, I applied to IQAS and after trying for 6 months, I managed to Pay for their application last week. The status on the IQAS application portal shows submitted. My college shared the transcripts digitally via truecopy with IQAS last week, but since then there has been no change in status in the IQAS portal nor did I receive any communication from IQAS regarding the intimation of receiving my transcripts. I am apprehensive about whether they have received my transcripts or not or should I ask my college to mail my transcripts by post to IQAS. Is this the normal response time by IQAS? Can dear members assist me?

sk2017.ca

Oct 6, 2021
Hi @KASHIFAMG any updates on your IQAS status? How was your experience with Truecopy, at least till now? Also while submitting your application on IQAS what did you reply to the question "Have you requested original documents for your credentials to be sent to IQAS" - Yes or No? The reason I ask this is that it needs to be answered "Yes" according to many who've submitted to IQAS using post mail. But using Truecopy what answer did you select for this question? TIA

KASHIFAMG

Aug 6, 2021
Hi @KASHIFAMG any updates on your IQAS status? How was your experience with Truecopy, at least till now? Also while submitting your application on IQAS what did you reply to the question "Have you requested original documents for your credentials to be sent to IQAS" - Yes or No? The reason I ask this is that it needs to be answered "Yes" according to many who've submitted to IQAS using post mail. But using Truecopy what answer did you select for this question? TIA
Hi, my experience with truecopy was good. While submitting, i chose- No

KASHIFAMG

Aug 6, 2021
Using IQAS fluctuation tool, i got the report which states:
CREDENTIAL NAME : POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT (MARKETING)
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION: 2 YEAR GRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAM
COMPARATIVE LEVELS OF ACHIEVEMENT IN CANADA: THE POST GRADUATION DIPLOMA generally compares to the completion of graduate diploma with a focus in management and marketing.

My question: 1) Have i been given masters? 2) Wt is the result of my report Request all to please guide me