+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS Guide for ECA (Name Difference) - IOBM SSUET KARACHI PAKISTAN

MALLHI

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
PAKISTAN
My docs were delivered to IQAS on last Monday (8th May) and I have not recieved any acknowledgment email from them yet (its been 8 working days already).

Dream-mer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Thanks Ali for being so much helpful to all of us.

I have one query. I did my MS from UIT and Graduation for SSUET.

My question is do I need to send the separate IQAS ECA Checklist form with each university's sealed envelope?

Thanks in advance bro.
Nope. Inside the sealed envelope should be the relevant degree and transcript copies and the Request of Academic Records form. The IQAS ECA Checklist goes with your application form.

n2pathak

May 13, 2017
Hi All,

The name on my FY B Com mark sheet (Pathak Nilesh Kumar Jitendra Bhai) is different than the name on my other mark sheets (Pathak Nilesh Jitendra), i.e., there are suffixes in my First Name & Middle Name. This will also reflect on transcripts because I have done FY B Com from Saurashtra University and SY & TY B Com from Gujarat University.

What is a solution to this? I want the name without any suffixes on my WES ECA report.

A prompt help on the subject would be hugely appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
Hi @alizaidi
Many many thanks for your help in the previous posts you have saved us from lot of unwanted hassle.
I have following query for you:
  • My passport expired few months ago, can i still send the photocopy of my passport with my application. I have cnic in urdu so can't send that either. Whats your view on this should get it renewed (will take few days) or send it the copy of my expired passport?
Your help will be highly appreciated .
Sorry for late reply. Please renew it and do not rush :)

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
Hi All,

The name on my FY B Com mark sheet (Pathak Nilesh Kumar Jitendra Bhai) is different than the name on my other mark sheets (Pathak Nilesh Jitendra), i.e., there are suffixes in my First Name & Middle Name. This will also reflect on transcripts because I have done FY B Com from Saurashtra University and SY & TY B Com from Gujarat University.

What is a solution to this? I want the name without any suffixes on my WES ECA report.

A prompt help on the subject would be hugely appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
I do not have any idea about WES bro

Zahid Mehmood

May 29, 2016
Hello Everyone.

Regarding IQAS ECA, i have a query. I am living in Jeddah, KSA, done BS(CS) from SSUET Karachi. My degree and transcript are already attested by HEC and i have both of them here in Jeddah.

I want to assess my docs through IQAS but its mentioned that docs should be sumitted by institute. Can anyone plz advise how can i initiate the process.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Zahid

seancole

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello folks,

my wife's school sent her docs and it was received on Wednesday, May 17 but still no acknowledgement of receipt. I would like to know if there other people in the same boat or people that sent docs after and have received acknowledgement.

Thanks.

Sidra Asif

May 31, 2017
I had completed all required documentation and send them by pakistan post. It's being a month now but document envelopes were not received by them however I wrote complete address of IQAS as mentioned...what should I do now?how to track my posted envelopes?I kept the mode of payment as DRAFT.

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
Hi everyone.

It is quite apparent that IQAS is taking longer than what they used take in past.

Can some one tell me if phoning them is helping? In my case it has been 08 working days since the parcel was delivered and they have not yet acknowledged.

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
I had completed all required documentation and send them by pakistan post. It's being a month now but document envelopes were not received by them however I wrote complete address of IQAS as mentioned...what should I do now?how to track my posted envelopes?I kept the mode of payment as DRAFT.
Sidra - as a start you can track your parcel by the tracking number the courier service would have provided.