Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
09-Mar-2017
mteverest said:
Hi dear! I'm running into an issue.

1. In the transcript request form / release of academic records.. there is field for first and last name of official completing the form (please print). My university is only writing the designation of the person.. and they are handwriting it. Not "printing" i.e. not typed.. Is that okay?

2. In "Degree awarded", should the name of the degree be written or date awarded?

3. In "Program length" .. is 4 years written (which is duration) or the start to end dates.. my university wrote start to end date.

Can you please guide and what you wrote.. would the above create any issues.
1. Handwritten details are fine.
2. Degree Name
3. 4 years is fine

mteverest

Apr 22, 2017
sappy486 said:
1. Handwritten details are fine.
2. Degree Name
3. 4 years is fine
Thanks!

Re. 1, the university is writing designation of the person only. While the form asks for first and last name. Would that be fine too?

obi1987

Oct 26, 2012
I filled the form and paid the fee too.Now I am checking the checklist I have to check first three option as I am going to verify my Engineering degree.

No need to attest Inter and Metric Sure?

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
mteverest said:
Thanks!

Re. 1, the university is writing designation of the person only. While the form asks for first and last name. Would that be fine too?
Explain the reason why university is not writing the name who is verifying the degree. You can give explanation on "Additional Information" section of your checklist.

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
Hi Ali,

When you send the final package to IQAS, including all the papers, including the sealed envelops, would you suggest to send them all in one courier, and what should be written in the from section, my address?

Last, did SSUET, give you the verified copy of transcript and degree along with sealed envelope? I am presuming they would give an open envelop which you would use to put all the documents and then seal your self? right?

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
ABC -Canada said:
Hi Ali,

When you send the final package to IQAS, including all the papers, including the sealed envelops, would you suggest to send them all in one courier, and what should be written in the from section, my address? If you could send them separately then send it separately like; one from university with university address in from section, and one package with your home address in from section.

Last, did SSUET, give you the verified copy of transcript and degree along with sealed envelope? I am presuming they would give an open envelop which you would use to put all the documents and then seal your self? right? They will give you sealed envelope proper sealed with transcript and degrees inside verified and IQAS transcript form too.

nadiakhalid2

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Hello kindly help

is it ok to just send transcript to IQAS? i have recently done MPHIL and my degree will be awarded after three months.

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
nadiakhalid2 said:
Hello kindly help

is it ok to just send transcript to IQAS? i have recently done MPHIL and my degree will be awarded after three months.
I think yes, but call and confirm first.

nadiakhalid2

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
alizaidi said:
I think yes, but call and confirm first.
Thanks for your reply. one more question: i have already made my profile on IQAS and paid the fees, is there any deadline to send the documents? I will receive my degree after 10 to 15 days. can i wait that long and then send my documents to IQAS?

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
nadiakhalid2 said:
Thanks for your reply. one more question: i have already made my profile on IQAS and paid the fees, is there any deadline to send the documents? I will receive my degree after 10 to 15 days. can i wait that long and then send my documents to IQAS?
No, there is no deadline a such. I myself had no passport no documents etc and paid the amount. Sent documents after I guess a month after the payment. So don't worry :)

MALLHI

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
PAKISTAN
alizaidi said:
No, there is no deadline a such. I myself had no passport no documents etc and paid the amount. Sent documents after I guess a month after the payment. So don't worry :)
Ali bro!

I have a question and would greatly appreciate if you could give a prompt reply.

The academic record request form which we need to fill half and the rest will be filled by university. Can we do it manually like fill it by pen and also let the university staff fill it by pen or should it be only typed in.

Please help.

Umairalishah

May 3, 2017
Hello Ali

Thanks for such a helpful post. I literally made an account to thank you.

Although i have a similar issue with my dad's name. In all the educational certificate they are missing the SYED. Can i get the affidavit sample which u submitted.

Also i have the sealed envelopes containing photo copies of my attested MBA and Bcom degrees and transcript. Can i send them as well?

Dream-mer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hi !!

My brother just received his ECA from IQAS. Kindly assist in evaluating if he is eligible for "Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees" option.

He has done a Three-year Bachelors (Honors) program and One-Year Master's (Hons) program.

LEVELS OF ACHIEVEMENT OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Home Country: -Bachelors Degree (Honours)
Three-year undergraduate degree program

-Master's of Business Administration
One Year Graudate Degree Program, following a three-year Bachelor's Degree

COMPARATIVE LEVELS OF ACHIEVEMENT IN CANADA:

The combination of the Bachelor's and the Master's degrees generally compares to the completion of a four-year Bachelor's degree

Thanks!

Misbah.2388

May 3, 2017
Hello everyone..
I have done bachelor's of commerce (2 years) from karachi university...am i eligible for EE having 2 year bcom?
If yes then which education credentials should i choose?