+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS guidance was given 30 days by CIC please help!

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
Hello, my sister-in-law got this message for her EE application.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class. In order for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada to process your application, we will need to review and verify your Education Credential Assessment (ECA) evaluation report by using International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS)’s online service. To date, we have not been able to verify your report. IQAS has indicated that you did not use the approved CIC-FSWP application process on their website, and therefore they are unable to release any information to our office. In order to allow IRCC to process your application for permanent residence, please contact IQAS as soon as possible to request that your ECA report be made available to us. Please be advised that you may need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your IQAS evaluation report. NOTE: The above information/documents must be received and our office must be able to review the report within 30 days from the date of this correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information that was provided with your application and your application could be rejected. Thank you for your interest in Canada

I think my sister-in-law probably made a mistake and picked education instead of immigration.

The letter from cic didn't include to which address does iqas will send this information to. I'm also 2nd guessing the 30 days and I think it wont be enough for this process. Has anyone had this issue before?

Thanks in advance

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello, my sister-in-law got this message for her EE application.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class. In order for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada to process your application, we will need to review and verify your Education Credential Assessment (ECA) evaluation report by using International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS)’s online service. To date, we have not been able to verify your report. IQAS has indicated that you did not use the approved CIC-FSWP application process on their website, and therefore they are unable to release any information to our office. In order to allow IRCC to process your application for permanent residence, please contact IQAS as soon as possible to request that your ECA report be made available to us. Please be advised that you may need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your IQAS evaluation report. NOTE: The above information/documents must be received and our office must be able to review the report within 30 days from the date of this correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information that was provided with your application and your application could be rejected. Thank you for your interest in Canada

I think my sister-in-law probably made a mistake and picked education instead of immigration.

The letter from cic didn't include to which address does iqas will send this information to. I'm also 2nd guessing the 30 days and I think it wont be enough for this process. Has anyone had this issue before?

Thanks in advance
Try this
https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-employment-certificate.aspx

sanjeevma

Jun 25, 2018
neochanges1, I also received the following message from CIC

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class. In order for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada to process your application, we will need to review and verify your Education Credential Assessment (ECA) evaluation report by using World Education Services (WES)’s online service. To date, we have not been able to verify your report. WES has indicated that you did not use the approved CIC-FSWP application process on their website, and therefore they are unable to release any information to our office. Further, WES has notified our office that they sent an email to you on October 17 , to inform you of this situation. In order to allow IRCC to process your application for permanent residence, please contact WES as soon as possible to request that your ECA report be made available to us. Please be advised that you may need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your WES evaluation report. NOTE: The above information/documents must be received and our office must be able to review the report within 30 days from the date of this correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information that was provided with your application and your application could be rejected."

and this is what WES suggested "To allow CIC access to your ECA report, you will need to order a duplicate report by logging in to your account at https://applications.wes.org/createaccount/login/login Please be advised that you are required to upgrade your file to WES ICAP before you order duplicate report, if you did not have an ICAP service on your original application."

I have upgraded the file to WES ICAP and ordered the duplicate report to CIC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada(IRCC)
Sydney, NS), delivery method is eDelivery.

I can see the additional document request in the submitted application with the following details - Document Details - Replacement Overdue, Document Name - Client Enquiry and a button to upload. There is no information/instructions regarding what needs to be uploaded.
Can you share the details what all you uploaded for this option?