+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS for pakistani students - URGENT help needed :(

Ammadkhan

Apr 30, 2018
Hello,

Can anyone tell me? Need to know my first IQAS shipment has been delivered on 6th April 2018 but still i did not get any confirmation email from IQAS or any sort of response would you like to tell when i will get the response from IQAS but it has been almost one month.Further i have to sent more sealed envelops no sooner universities will provide to me but i am still waiting the confirmation from IQAS for my 1st shipment.

(Affirmative reply will be highly appreciated).

binjay

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
Hi,
My ECA report says-

1. Bachelor of Commerce- Candian Equivalency: Two years Diploma (IQAS)
2. ACCA- Candian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree three years (WES)

Can I choose "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees." as my education level and claim points accordingly?

Thanks for helping me out.

binjay

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
Hello, Guys
I had a bachelors in commerce degree (2 years) from University of karachi and processed already for Eca from IQAS. I want to know anyone have experience that how wil they (IQAS) evaluate my 2 years bachelors degree? Diploma ? or what ? Please share your experience and information if you have any?
Thanks
Hi Hassan.
I hope you are doing well. Have you got your sealed envelope from Karachi University for your B.com degree? Could you please explain the process in getting the attestation from Karachi University? How much time and money did they took? Looking forward for your response since I have to start my process this week and have already paid IQAS.

VIJAYMAGHNANI

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
I know a friend he had 2 years bachelors and 2 years MBA, University of Toronto considered his education equivalent to masters. WES will never give that and I thoroughly read IQAS guide for Pakistan they will also consider both your degrees combined as 4 years Bachelor. For you, University of Toronto is the best bet. Good Luck!
Yes it was reported by someone at this group that CES give him Masters equivalent for his 2 years B.com & 2 Year MBA.

I have similar qualification and have submitted my application to CES on 14th March and waiting result...will share once I have it...

WES won't work for similar situation...

Arslanellahi

Jun 21, 2016
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for replying. I am confused whether to send it to WES or IQAS? or any other ? I am not in Pakistan right now so going to universities or HEC is very difficult for me and I dont have any reliable relatives who can help me
I am not aware of the process for overseas but I think you will need someone from your immediate family to do this for you.

simincanada

Apr 12, 2018
stay calm and relax......i sent me n my spouse docs on 16 April 2018.....nothing received so far...

but i follow forum here TRACKING and TIMELINE IQAS.......if you read comments on that forum you will know the timeline...

most probably i will get first AOR mid or end of MAY..
You don't even get acknowledgement of documents received yet?

masoodali

May 7, 2018
Can anyone help me in filling the below categories of IQAS Checklist form.

What needs to be written against these entries in the form. I will attach photocopies of SSC and HSSC (without attestation from HEC). So, I need to enter something against Secondary School Academic Documents or just leave it blank. Same for the Post-Secondary academic documents as I will go to my University for attestation of photocopies of Degree and Transcript.

Secondary school academic documents included:
Diploma – name in the original language: ?????????????????????
Transcripts (mark sheets, grade reports) issued by: ?????????????????????

Post-Secondary academic documents included:
Degree/Diploma – name in the original language: ?????????????????????
Transcripts (mark sheets, grade reports) issued by: ?????????????????????

There are two PDFs available for IQAS Checklist. Which one should be filled for ECA.

https://www.alberta.ca/documents/IQAS/ECA-application-checklist.pdf

https://www.alberta.ca/documents/IQAS/application-checklist.pdf

Thanks and prompt response will be highly appreciated.

masoodali

May 7, 2018
Photocopy of the Diploma (name in the original language): Photocopy Enclosed 
Tick the checkbox, enclose a copy of your degree with this form, and enter the name of the awarding university in the space

Photocopy of transcripts/statement of marks: Photocopy Enclosed 
Tick the checkbox and enclose the transcript of your university with this form, and Enter the the name of the awarding university in the space

Transcripts (statement of marks, grade reports) issued by: Transcripts Requested from the issuing body  ?
Write the name of the university in the space provided. Tick the checkbox.

For the last question, you have to ask your university to send IQAS your transcript / degree along with this form "https://www.alberta.ca/documents/IQAS/academic-records-request-form.pdf" .

The form will be filled by the university and send by them to the IQAS.

I hope this clarifies.
Photocopy of the Diploma (name in the original language): Photocopy Enclosed 
Tick the checkbox, enclose a copy of your degree with this form, and enter the name of the awarding university in the space (name of Degree or University)???

Photocopy of transcripts/statement of marks: Photocopy Enclosed 
Tick the checkbox and enclose the transcript of your university with this form, and Enter the the name of the awarding university in the space (name of Degree or University)???

anaeemkhan

May 12, 2018
Hi Everyone,
I am Based in Dubai from Lahore, Pakistan. Please if somebody can guide me I have my degrees from HEC sealed envelop. I need to send them for ECA.
A) Which Agency for ECA is recommended, As its private University so will not be done WES?
B) Secondly who will send the sealed Envelop , HEC or

myasirfayyaz

Sep 9, 2017
Hello,

Can anyone tell me? Need to know my first IQAS shipment has been delivered on 6th April 2018 but still i did not get any confirmation email from IQAS or any sort of response would you like to tell when i will get the response from IQAS but it has been almost one month.Further i have to sent more sealed envelops no sooner universities will provide to me but i am still waiting the confirmation from IQAS for my 1st shipment.

(Affirmative reply will be highly appreciated).
It will take time, as they have started reviewing docs delivered on march end week

myasirfayyaz

Sep 9, 2017
Experts,

Need your feedback regarding by IQAS ECA..I received 1st acknowledgement email stating they require '

• Photocopy of proof of name (e.g., copy of marriage certificate, record of landing, passport page or any government issued ID)"
However, i had already sent along with my application form.

Later on, after 2 days I received 2nd acknowledgement email about my academic documents and my application is in line.

My query is do i still require to send photo copies of my identity?