+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

gautamatuag

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Hi I am also from fore school of management.
Did you submit only pgdm transcripts or bachelor's also?
Only PGDM. Asked FORE to send my transcripts (along with Degree Copy+IQAS filled and signed form) to TrueCopy email id. And then TrueCopy sent digital copy to IQAS.

daisyd

Oct 14, 2020
Wow congrats. That's wonderful. Remember we both had similar timelines. My Transcripts reached them on 16th Nov and changed to In-line for processing on Feb 3rd & yet mine is still showing In-line for processing. :(

I'm guessing may be cuz I have sent both bachelors & masters, so I ought to wait extra 4 weeks. I just wish I get it atleast after 4 weeks of your timeline.
Yes we did. Try not to worry. I believe you will get positive news soon. I also sent two transcripts (Bachelor & masters). I was surprised myself cos after in-line for processing, the next mail I was expecting to receive was assessing or final review, I was really surprised when I got a mail saying my assessment has been completed. So just be positive. I believe you should get feedback real soon, it could even be sooner than you expect.

Last edited:

bookworm28

Jan 22, 2021
Yes we did. Try not to worry. I believe you will get positive news soon. I also sent two transcripts (Bachelor & masters). I was surprised myself cos after in-line for processing, the next mail I was expecting to receive was assessing or final review, I was really surprised when I got a mail saying my assessment has been completed. So just be positive. I believe you should get feedback real soon, it could even be sooner than you expect.
Thank you. Let's hope for best. My status changed to "Final Review"on 8th March.

Reactions: daisyd

benjamin13

Nov 27, 2020
Docs submitted: November 28, 2020
In line for processing: December 7, 2020
Assessing: February 25, 2021
Final review: March 2, 2021
Fluctuation: March 13, 2021

Downloaded the report using the trick - got first professional degree in law

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Fluctuation: March 13, 2021

Downloaded the report using the trick - got first professional degree in law
Congrats :)

Last edited:

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Well they should update you since it's over 3 months for u already. Ideally u should move to Final review Asap and in 2 weeks Completed. Only for applicants who are unnecessarily impatient (processing for 1~2 months) they give the typical 14 weeks response, but for you they likely won't adhere to that timeline if ur status doesn't progress..
I contacted them today. But they said it will take 14 or more weeks. It is totally unfair as they are picking files randomly. o_O

Last edited:

amrita kaur

Dec 26, 2020
Hi All , my question is i got ECA report from IQAS and got master equivalency for my degrees, but there years mentioned for degree awarded are wrong. for example i did bca from 2008-2011 and got my degree certificate in 2012 , they mentioned year awarded as 2012 instead 2011. similarly mba i did from 2011-2013 but got my degree in 2015 so they have written year awarded as 2015. Does it going to affect my profile since i have filled the genuine date of completion in my express profile. PLEASE DO HELP ME IF ANYONE GOT THE SAME CASE.

Shivakamboj

Mar 17, 2021
Hello forum
Can anyone suggest that is it necessary to send Btech degree along with Pgdca to IQAS,as I had sent Pgdca only for assessment.
Please someone guide me so that If required I should send the Btech degree too.
Thank you

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
Hello forum
Can anyone suggest that is it necessary to send Btech degree along with Pgdca to IQAS,as I had sent Pgdca only for assessment.
Please someone guide me so that If required I should send the Btech degree too.
Thank you
Not required. Ideally PGDM or Masters only. Assessing a Bachelors degree along with ur Masters will delay the process for no reason..

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Hi All , my question is i got ECA report from IQAS and got master equivalency for my degrees, but there years mentioned for degree awarded are wrong. for example i did bca from 2008-2011 and got my degree certificate in 2012 , they mentioned year awarded as 2012 instead 2011. similarly mba i did from 2011-2013 but got my degree in 2015 so they have written year awarded as 2015. Does it going to affect my profile since i have filled the genuine date of completion in my express profile. PLEASE DO HELP ME IF ANYONE GOT THE SAME CASE.
In ECA, they considered the awarded year. But it will not affect in EE profile as we have to mention the month and year as per the transcript/semester mark sheet.