+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

varsak243

Nov 28, 2020
Any idea how much time IRCC is taking to update the existing EE profile incase we add the IQAS evaluation? Has anyone updated their EE profile recently and how many days it took to change the status from"Update" to "Submitted"

Reactions: Lavi07

varsak243

Nov 28, 2020
Im already having an active express entry profile. With master equivalency i was able to get more points. so just updated the details and new CRS score is updated.
Pls confirm how many days it took for the status change from "updated" to "submitted" when u updated the existing EE profile with IQAS evaluation.

Elle.ma

Jan 13, 2021
Congrats. May I ask if ur education is 3+2 ?

I've noticed many ppl whose processing starting on or after my date which was 1st December, got their Final Review & Fluctuation a week or two before mine. My Application went from processing on 1st Dec straight to Final review on 26th Feb. Anxiously waiting now but hopefully a positive outcome. I dont believe they're processing Applications in the order they're received as they claim.
Thanks a lot! I've sent only my Masters Degree to IQAS, which is 2 years.

bookworm28

Jan 22, 2021
Good evening guys!!
My ECA timeline, p.s. I used IQAS.

Application submitted: October 13, 2020.
Application received: November 13, 2020.
Transcripts delivered by Courier: November 17th & 18th 2020.
AOR and in-line for processing: February 03, 2021
ECA completion mail: March 05, 2021.

This was my timeline. Thanks for the help I received during this time.
Wow congrats. That's wonderful. Remember we both had similar timelines. My Transcripts reached them on 16th Nov and changed to In-line for processing on Feb 3rd & yet mine is still showing In-line for processing. :(

I'm guessing may be cuz I have sent both bachelors & masters, so I ought to wait extra 4 weeks. I just wish I get it atleast after 4 weeks of your timeline.

Reactions: daisyd

Manirul

Feb 25, 2021
Payment completed and Application submitted: 14 Feb 2021
no update since then
How much time generally requires to change the status from submitted??
Payment completed and Application submitted: February 14, 2021
Application Received & In line for processing: March 9, 2021

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Congrats. May I ask if ur education is 3+2 ?

I've noticed many ppl whose processing starting on or after my date which was 1st December, got their Final Review & Fluctuation a week or two before mine. My Application went from processing on 1st Dec straight to Final review on 26th Feb. Anxiously waiting now but hopefully a positive outcome. I dont believe they're processing Applications in the order they're received as they claim.
Hey. Did you receive any update? I just wanted to know is there any email Id to contact IQAS regarding status of application? Mine is still in ‘inline for processing’ since 4th December.

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
Hey. Did you receive any update? I just wanted to know is there any email Id to contact IQAS regarding status of application? Mine is still in ‘inline for processing’ since 4th December.
Hey, not yet. Your application will most likely move to Final review straight away.
I've sent an inquiry through their website a month ago and still no reply lol... so better call them directly.

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Hey, not yet. Your application will most likely move to Final review straight away.
I've sent an inquiry through their website a month ago and still no reply lol... so better call them directly.
Even I inquired two weeks ago through webpage but not received any reply from them. Do you think they will answer over phone? I mean they usually reply the same thing over phone (I.e 14 weeks and all).

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
Even I inquired two weeks ago through webpage but not received any reply from them. Do you think they will answer over phone? I mean they usually reply the same thing over phone (I.e 14 weeks and all).
Well they should update you since it's over 3 months for u already. Ideally u should move to Final review Asap and in 2 weeks Completed. Only for applicants who are unnecessarily impatient (processing for 1~2 months) they give the typical 14 weeks response, but for you they likely won't adhere to that timeline if ur status doesn't progress..