+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

prateek4mba

Dec 9, 2020
Yes... That's true. My transcript was also delivered on 20th November and I got confirmation from IQAS end on 12th January. I am not sure why they are saying that they are processing documents which they have received in third week. Hopefully, They are processing documents for the 4th week of November now.
Hi Piyush,

Did you send only your transcript to IQAS or the degree also? Pls help me clarify this point, thanks a lot in advance :)

Last edited:

skashwin

Nov 3, 2020
Guys I am currently in the fluctuating status and able to download the assessment using the trick, my question is is the report which gets downloaded the final version or do I need to wait for IQAS to email me the report?
TIA !

Piyush@35175

Oct 10, 2020
Hi Piyush,

Did you send only your transcript to IQAS or the degree also? Pls help me clarify this point, thanks a lot in advance :)
Hii Prateek, I had submitted a copy of my degree along with consolidated marksheet to my University. Further, University issued me a sealed envelope of my transcripts which I had sent to IQAS.

sheikh999

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
12-05-2021
Doc's Request.
09-12-2021
Nomination.....
11-01-2022
AOR Received.
03-03-2022
Med's Done....
24-02-2022
Passport Req..
23-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2022
LANDED..........
07-08-2022
Guys I am currently in the fluctuating status and able to download the assessment using the trick, my question is is the report which gets downloaded the final version or do I need to wait for IQAS to email me the report?
TIA !
Yes, it is the Final Report. Hey, could you please, share your timeline?

prateek4mba

Dec 9, 2020
Hii Prateek, I had submitted a copy of my degree along with consolidated marksheet to my University. Further, University issued me a sealed envelope of my transcripts which I had sent to IQAS.
Thanks, Piyush. So you did not send IQAS attested/verified degree but only the transcript that you received from the university, right? Also, what's your current status?

I have heard that sometimes IQAS requests degree also, so I am trying to understand if it's better to send it right away

Khanzul khyar

Jan 8, 2021
TIA !
Congrats! Please can you share your timeline?

When did your file go in line for processing?

neosupar

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
Hi Guys,

I am not sure if you are aware but please there is the solution for IQAS payment and it is working fine for all and I really wanted to share with you all, so that we do not give any payment to someone for helping in IQAS payment.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/canada.ECA/permalink/1758261014340607/

This Facebook link and there is one HTML page which you need to download give your details and it will help you. Believe me, it is working like a champ. So now you don't need to pay anyone like 40 CAD, because it will help you and it is free.

I am really wondering how people take someone's solution and earn money from that and claim that they are doing it because they want to help someone.

Fecbook Link.

d_sj

Jan 23, 2021
Year Awarded Wrong

Hi guys

Today I downloaded my IQAS ECA report from fluctuating stage. Though IQAS provided me correct Canadian equivalency for both of my degrees (B.Tech + MBA) but for my B.Tech degree they mentioned Year Awarded 2013 instead of 2012.

Technically, I completed my degree in 2012 starting in 2008 but I was issued the degree in 2013. So, IQAS is not wrong since it got awarded in 2013 only.

Also in past, I have applied for the student visa (got rejected twice) and I have mentioned my B.Tech duration as 2008 to 2012 so now in my EE profile, I can’t change it to 2008 to 2013 even in personal history. As I will be uploading my rejections letters in my profile and this will mess up the timeline.

Shall reach out to IQAS and ask them to correct the year from 2013 to 2012? Will they consider it? Please guide.

Timowo

Jan 3, 2021
Hi Guys,

I am not sure if you are aware but please there is the solution for IQAS payment and it is working fine for all and I really wanted to share with you all, so that we do not give any payment to someone for helping in IQAS payment.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/canada.ECA/permalink/1758261014340607/

This Facebook link and there is one HTML page which you need to download give your details and it will help you. Believe me, it is working like a champ. So now you don't need to pay anyone like 40 CAD, because it will help you and it is free.

I am really wondering how people take someone's solution and earn money from that and claim that they are doing it because they want to help someone.

Fecbook Link.
Thank you! I have tried to access the link but it's asking me to join a group which I have attempted to but not been confirmed yet. Please can you share the procedure here? Trying to pay has been so frustrating.

neosupar

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
Actually I cant attach the attachment here, as it has one HTML code, so just wait to join this group, and then you can be able to do it, it's a matter of one or two days. Or if you can share your email id, I will share the procedure without any issue.

neosupar

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
Anyone whose application is submitted and currently seeing a "pay" button beside your application can make use of this "payment portal.html" file, add your details and try the payment.
Once you click "Open payment" after entering your details. it will redirect you to the Alerta eService site to proceed with the payment.
This is what the actual site does..

try The HTML file, open this HTML file in notepad and add your details and save it. then open the HTML file and click on the button, it will allow you to make payment.

Himanshu_rkl

Jan 23, 2021
TIA !
Congrats! Sadly, I dont know the answer but I have a question and I was hoping if you answer. Is the IQAS final report/certificate number different from the file number that can be seen in the IQAS profile?