+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
What?? Oct 19th? uffh... they are one and half month back now.... I dont know why they are delaying the process... As per them, their processing time starts from the day they open the package right? In that case, 8-10 weeks plus additional 6 weeks
UPDATE:
Just now I received 2 E-mails:
- Application received
- AOR of documents

It's now in-line for processing.
I believe what @Lizzy1214 said is true. You should get an update soon too.

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
Hey. What is different between True copy and Email? There is an option during the submission. I choose Email, because my university will send electronic documents (having true copy stamp).
It's a method where your Uni will send the documents to TrueCopy to electronically authorize & send it to IQAS.

Whereas E-mail is simply your Uni sending your docs directly to IQAS via E-mail from their unique domain (Not Gmail or Outlook). I proceeded with the latter and today (after a week) my application became in-line for processing.
I advise you to do the same if your Uni is able to do so.

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Yeah. M
It's a method where your Uni will send the documents to TrueCopy to electronically authorize & send it to IQAS.

Whereas E-mail is simply your Uni sending your docs directly to IQAS via E-mail from their unique domain (Not Gmail or Outlook). I proceeded with the latter and today (after a week) my application became in-line for processing.
I advise you to do the same if your Uni can do so.
Yea, my university has a centralized email address. I requested them on Saturday to send electronic documents to IQAS. They will probably email to IQAS tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

karan220790

Nov 18, 2020
Does anyone know how many days can IQAS take to mail the ECA post status gets changed to Final Review? Is there any definitive timeline? I just wish they complete before going ahead with their year end/christmas break.

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
Does anyone know how many days can IQAS take to mail the ECA post status gets changed to Final Review? Is there any definitive timeline? I just wish they complete before going ahead with their year end/christmas break.
You only need the electronic copy. No need for the physical paper report.

Mou2020

Dec 1, 2020
Hi guys

My Timeline :
AOR2 and In Line of processing : 04/09
Assessing : 02/11
Final rev: 04/11
Fluct: 01/12

good luck

Barracuda

Aug 4, 2019
My internet speed is 40MBPS.

Follow these steps.
1. Use Microsoft Edge browser.
2. Login at 8:00 MST.
3. Go to Complete Draft Application or Make online Payment
4. Quickly check all the details one by one. (complete within 10 minutes)
5. Go to final payment page (where credit card and preview option is there) Initially, it will show IQAS daily limit of applications for immigration purposes has been reached for today.... . But here is the catch, refresh the page 1 or 2 times (you will get same message of daily reach)
6. Now do final refresh at sharp between 8:14:30 MST (if less than 30 MBPS) or 8:14:40 MST (If 30+ MBPS), once the page refreshed, don't wait, just click preview and payment. Bang!! (Don't wait for preview file).
7. Don't forget to on pop up from the setting (Check Youtube).
8. Finally, another page will open, then you have 5 minutes for final payment.
9. Cheers!!!

I hope this will work for you. All the best....
thanks bro I’ll try it again tomorrow

j.dylon

Dec 2, 2020
IQAS ECA Pakistan National Verification option, has any one used it??

At the end there is an check box that "Have you requested original documents for your credentials be sent directly to IQAS?" is it YES or NO.

Thank you

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
IQAS ECA Pakistan National Verification option, has any one used it??

At the end there is an check box that "Have you requested original documents for your credentials be sent directly to IQAS?" is it YES or NO.

Thank you
Second answer. NO
(Have you requested original documents for your credentials be sent directly to IQAS?"
is it YES or NO.)

Noopur.g

Jun 6, 2019
Hi all,

Application Submitted : 8 Oct
Application Received : 22 Oct
In-line for processing : 27 Oct
Assessing: 27 Nov
Final review: 1 Dec

How long does it take in the final review stage to get the final document? and where can i locate it on the page?

Barracuda

Aug 4, 2019
My internet speed is 40MBPS.

Follow these steps.
1. Use Microsoft Edge browser.
2. Login at 8:00 MST.
3. Go to Complete Draft Application or Make online Payment
4. Quickly check all the details one by one. (complete within 10 minutes)
5. Go to final payment page (where credit card and preview option is there) Initially, it will show IQAS daily limit of applications for immigration purposes has been reached for today.... . But here is the catch, refresh the page 1 or 2 times (you will get same message of daily reach)
6. Now do final refresh at sharp between 8:14:30 MST (if less than 30 MBPS) or 8:14:40 MST (If 30+ MBPS), once the page refreshed, don't wait, just click preview and payment. Bang!! (Don't wait for preview file).
7. Don't forget to on pop up from the setting (Check Youtube).
8. Finally, another page will open, then you have 5 minutes for final payment.
9. Cheers!!!

I hope this will work for you. All the best....
This worked thank you so much

Reactions: trushitpatel