+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

FSABR

Oct 23, 2020
Hi people! Got another issue... My university sent IQAS the trancripts via e-mail. The problem is that they sent me a copy, stating that the link will be availablr only for 7 days. I tried to reach IQAS on their online form, but no success yet. Do you advise something else?

TAZ-24

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-education-guide-india.aspx
Check the Republic of India - credential template on this page and search (AIU).

Also search AIU on the webpage of the link I sent above.

I am putting across my points based on the information I read on their official website.

I had made my decision to send documents to IQAS for evaluation based on this.
Yes it is stated that PGDM will be equal to MBA. You should call them & ask them about this.

Floki

Oct 27, 2020
Yes it is stated that PGDM will be equal to MBA. You should call them & ask them about this.
I send them a query by using form on their website then I called them up, I was told on the call that they will forward my mail to IQAS.
Has been only two days till now. I reached out to this forum to know if IQAS changes the evaluation report after Reassessment from all the ppl who may have gone through any such issue.

gautamatuag

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Same timeline of mine as well and similar process of sending docs ( Truecopy )

Let's wait together ;)
:cool: wait is all we can do now
lets keep posting on the updates (although am sure its not going to be for sometime now)

and now reading about latest case on the thread, I am concerned on just sharing the PGDM for evaluation.

Last edited:

gautamatuag

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
I have read the Republic of India - credential template on the IQAS website and it clearly states that PGDM whose two years full time PGDM is equated with MBA by AIU will be evaluated as MBA. The document also mentions my college name in it.
That was the reason for sending credentials to IQAS and expecting a masters equivalency.
:eek::eek:
I am too going with the above assumption:(. The info on the link states that they identify it as Masters. One of the main reasons why I opted for IQAS (and also getting my grads transcripts was going to be pain).

Please keep us posted on your query.

If you don't mind which college you did your PGDM from?
I got mine from FORE School of Management.

TAZ-24

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Reading about the one of the case recently posted, getting both degrees evaluated was a smarter decision.
Yes its always better to get both evaluated. If things don't go your way, Then you start from scratch again & Waste 2-3 months more in the process.

SBR26

Oct 21, 2020
Hello guys,
I will be applying for my Masters ECA through IQAS.
I have a small question before i apply for the same.
I currently don't have physical copies of my masters degree and marksheet as due to current lockdown scenes im unable to travel to my university to fetch my docs. But i do have all the details and marksheet info which my university published on their website when they announced the results.
Is there any way where i can ask Mumbai university to send my statement of marks and degree certificate directly to IQAS using my IQAS application or reference no. ? (I have read that mumbai university have started etranscript/online process)
Also, the main problem is uploading educational documents on IQAS portal... as it is mandatory to upload a document before processing. (I wont b able to do so as i do not have physical documents with me). Is there a way where i can upload alternate document stating that my University will be sending all the necessary documents via email directly to IQAS?
Please help me in this situation....
I am afraid my friend you have to visit your college.

This is the process I followed for my ECA assessment:
Step 1: Go to your respective college and ask them for a transcript as well as collect all the pending marksheets and degree certificate. I believe your college must have them by now.
Step 2: Upload the scanned copies of your marksheets and degree certificate on the IQAS portal and make payment. Make a note of the File Number as it will be required by Mumbai University.
Step 3: Visit https://mu.etranscript.in/ (It is the E-attestation portal of Mumbai University) and create an account and follow the steps mentioned there.
Step 4: The MU has a secured direct digital channel for transmitting transcripts to IQAS. They will just need your File Number and then after all this you can track your transcripts through the MU e-attestation dashboard.
The Mumbai University has done a commendable job on this.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: lidsds

Sid2020

Aug 31, 2020
Hello guys,

I have just responded to over 45 requests on ECA download. Apologies for being away as my day time job took over the most of time hence was away.

I have responded to everyone that has shared their application id (long string of code) and have shared information on how to download. Please note that the information that i have shared with you is sensitive (as it carries YOUR eca copy details) hence be careful about sharing it in public, as i shouldn't be held responsible then.

As per new requests, please feel free to PM me the details and I shall respond ASAP.

Please note that you should seek ECA downloading only if;

• Your status is in the fluctuations mode (between final review & complete)
  • You will need to share your application number (long string of alpha numeric code) and you will get it when you right click on final review and copy the link address.
Finally, it is quite disappointing when people do not even confirm (either via PM or here on forum) that it worked for them. Atleast have the courtesy to respond and share the good news with me or people here! (anyways, this won't stop me doing it).

Good luck to all those who've just joined Express Entry (due to early ECA).

PM me the details to help you get your ECA copies, sooner than IQAS.

Cheers,
Amyth.India
@amyth.india - Thanks for sharing the information. I pasted the link on this website called Immiboards and got the report. Do u think thats legit ?

lidsds

Jul 30, 2020
I am afraid my friend you have to visit your college.

This is the process I followed for my ECA assessment:
Step 1: Go to your respective college and ask them for a transcript as well as collect all the pending marksheets and degree certificate. I believe your college must have them by now.
Step 2: Upload the scanned copies of your marksheets and degree certificate on the IQAS portal and make payment. Make a note of the File Number as it will be required by Mumbai University.
Step 3: Visit https://mu.etranscript.in/ (It is the E-attestation portal of Mumbai University) and create an account and follow the steps mentioned there.
Step 4: The MU has a secured direct digital channel for transmitting transcripts to IQAS. They will just need your File Number and then after all this you can track your transcripts through the MU e-attestation dashboard.
The Mumbai University has done a commendable job on this.

Hope this helps.
Thanks a lot for ur reply.
Will try to do so!!!

Reactions: SBR26

hap21

Aug 16, 2017
https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-education-guide-india.aspx
Check the Republic of India - credential template on this page and search (AIU).

Also search AIU on the webpage of the link I sent above.

I am putting across my points based on the information I read on their official website.

I had made my decision to send documents to IQAS for evaluation based on this.
Does your institution has AIU equivalence for your years of study?
Additionally, Equivalence is granted and renewed basis AICTE approval as mentioned on the AIU list of equivalency granted institutions.

You can look for updated list on AIU website here: https://www.aiu.ac.in/evaluation.php

I believe IQAS checks equivalency as per latest list by AIU.

Floki

Oct 27, 2020
:eek::eek:
I am too going with the above assumption:(. The info on the link states that they identify it as Masters. One of the main reasons why I opted for IQAS (and also getting my grads transcripts was going to be pain).

Please keep us posted on your query.

If you don't mind which college you did your PGDM from?
I got mine from FORE School of Management.
I understand your reasoning for taking this decision. I had the same thought process when I opted for IQAS.

I will keep you posted on the query.
To be SPECIFIC, masters if PGDM equated with MBA by AIU - based on IQAS website.

Last edited:

Floki

Oct 27, 2020
Does your institution has AIU equivalence for your years of study?
Additionally, Equivalence is granted and renewed basis AICTE approval as mentioned on the AIU list of equivalency granted institutions.

You can look for updated list on AIU website here: https://www.aiu.ac.in/evaluation.php

I believe IQAS checks equivalency as per latest list by AIU.
I did check the updated list as well as if it was in AIU list during my years of study before initiating the process at IQAS.
It was in AIU list during my course term and also it is in the updated list.

Floki

Oct 27, 2020
I understand your reasoning for taking this decision. I had the same thought process when I opted for IQAS.

I will keep you posted on the query.
To be SPECIFIC, masters if PGDM with MBA by AIU - based on IQAS website.
Not to panic, expecting a positive reply from them. Will keep you posted.
My aim of posting it here was to know if someone else faced the same issue.