+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

giftie

Aug 4, 2020
IQAS acknowledged the soft copy of the student transcript I uploaded after I had submitted but said it was unacceptable so I responded to the email detailing that I had already had the hard copy sent and it’s been dropped off at their office for many weeks now without acknowledgment either.
This is sad. However, i think the transcript ought to be sent by your school, via the school's registered email.

In my case, i just requested that my transcript be sent via email to IQAS, and i didn't bother sending via courier. They acknowledged receipt within 3 days.

Debssss

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
This is sad. However, i think the transcript ought to be sent by your school, via the school's registered email.

In my case, i just requested that my transcript be sent via email to IQAS, and i didn't bother sending via courier. They acknowledged receipt within 3 days.
Thank you Giftie, it’s so sad because this is the only thing keeping me waiting on this journey but this journey will humble you to be patient because nothing is within your control.
getting my transcript from my university was a thug of war , finally I got it and sent it and it’s been 24 days since it arrived IQAS mailing address and not acknowledgement, so two weeks ago I decided to do the soft copy upload on the personal portal on their website since I have a soft copy transcript and no word from them until today saying they won’t even take the soft copy. I responded saying it’s okay if they don’t accept the soft copy but at least they should acknowledge the one that came via courier from the institution in the designated format .
this is just so tiring. I don’t know if I should use them for spouse ECA or not

Debssss

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

I’ll do this email route for my spouse and still send them had copy to the office because I’m still struggling to get his transcript from his institution here in the south west Of Nigeria. If by the end of the week IQAS doesn’t acknowledge my transcript I’ll go my school To get them to email the transcript but schools are on strike now. they don’t understand how Hard getting A transcript is here in nigeria

giftie

Aug 4, 2020
Thank you Giftie, it’s so sad because this is the only thing keeping me waiting on this journey but this journey will humble you to be patient because nothing is within your control.
getting my transcript from my university was a thug of war , finally I got it and sent it and it’s been 24 days since it arrived IQAS mailing address and not acknowledgement, so two weeks ago I decided to do the soft copy upload on the personal portal on their website since I have a soft copy transcript and no word from them until today saying they won’t even take the soft copy. I responded saying it’s okay if they don’t accept the soft copy but at least they should acknowledge the one that came via courier from the institution in the designated format .
this is just so tiring. I don’t know if I should use them for spouse ECA or not
I can imagine the stress, that's almost about two months gone. I think a lot of them still work from home, so it's a lot easier sending via email, than the courier, as they would take a long while before retrieving same.

If it's possible, i suggest that you call them today to put pressure with respect to the package you sent, and whilst exploring that option, get your school to forward the soft copy of your transcript via the school's official email.

If spouse also reviewing a law degree?

Are you in Nigeria?

If yes, then IQAS is the way to go.

Debssss

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I can imagine the stress, that's almost about two months gone. I think a lot of them still work from home, so it's a lot easier sending via email, than the courier, as they would take a long while before retrieving same.

If it's possible, i suggest that you call them today to put pressure with respect to the package you sent, and whilst exploring that option, get your school to forward the soft copy of your transcript via the school's official email.

If spouse also reviewing a law degree?

Are you in Nigeria?

If yes, then IQAS is the way to go.
Thank you. Yes I’m in Nigeria and you know how getting a transcript can be here in nigeria it’s a thug of war.
My spouse isn’t evaluating a law degree as I am , it’s just a Bsc for him (his school is shut down and his transcript issue story is for another day because I’ve made zero progress from July till date on his transcript) .
When I got the email I wanted to call but I found out it was like 6:30pm their time and office closes at 4:30pm but I’m definitely gonna be their first caller tomorrow morning!
This NASU 14 days warning strike isn’t making things any easier , I have to wait till next week before battling my institution for transcript sending.

giftie

Aug 4, 2020
Thank you. Yes I’m in Nigeria and you know how getting a transcript can be here in nigeria it’s a thug of war.
My spouse isn’t evaluating a law degree as I am , it’s just a Bsc for him (his school is shut down and his transcript issue story is for another day because I’ve made zero progress from July till date on his transcript) .
When I got the email I wanted to call but I found out it was like 6:30pm their time and office closes at 4:30pm but I’m definitely gonna be their first caller tomorrow morning!
This NASU 14 days warning strike isn’t making things any easier , I have to wait till next week before battling my institution for transcript sending.
I can imagine. I think for hubby you can use WES.

Debssss

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I can imagine. I think for hubby you can use WES.
My husbands school is very useless they’re asking for 60k for transcript processing , 30k for verification . I find it very ridiculous I won’t lie hence my reason to use IQAS for him but for time sake because time is against me I will switch to WES for my spouse.
I want to get in the pool and get ITA this year but I don’t know how feasible that is right now.

Niyiid

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-20
IELTS Request
07-12-19
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
My husbands school is very useless they’re asking for 60k for transcript processing , 30k for verification . I find it very ridiculous I won’t lie hence my reason to use IQAS for him but for time sake because time is against me I will switch to WES for my spouse.
I want to get in the pool and get ITA this year but I don’t know how feasible that is right now.
Give IQAS a little time... They should soon update his profile... I always advise people from Nigeria to use ETX-NG for their transcripts. With that, there won't be need for secondary verification. All the best

Reactions: daisyd

daisyd

Oct 14, 2020
Please, I need urgent clarification, is my IQAS reference number the same as the 6 digit file number? I have been stuck on this for days now. Please anyone with a clarification to this, I'd appreciate. I don't know what my reference number is. I have made payment for the assessment fee.

Niyiid

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-20
IELTS Request
07-12-19
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Congratulations to all of us that will receive ITA today...Cut off 471. 4500 invited. Tie-breaking rule: September 1, 2020 at 12:11:23 UTC

Niyiid

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-20
IELTS Request
07-12-19
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Please, I need urgent clarification, is my IQAS reference number the same as the 6 digit file number? I have been stuck on this for days now. Please anyone with a clarification to this, I'd appreciate. I don't know what my reference number is. I have made payment for the assessment fee.
Yes.. The file number is your reference number

Reactions: daisyd