+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
I haven't sent mine too. To IQAS, I think only highest degree needed to be sent.
Yes but I learnt later on that the fee is same and you can send the bachelors too. I'm just worried that if IQAS doesn't view my masters as a Canadian masters, what will I do then? What points will I be able to claim.

PIHU_1991

Sep 21, 2020
Yes but I learnt later on that the fee is same and you can send the bachelors too. I'm just worried that if IQAS doesn't view my masters as a Canadian masters, what will I do then? What points will I be able to claim.
In that case you have to evaluate your bechelor degree as well to earn the points for 2 degrees.

PIHU_1991

Sep 21, 2020
Hi,

I am just a little worried. My brother from my home country is the one who mailed my transcript via DHL last Sept. 7. My institution cannot do it and I am currently not in my country. I am not sure if that will be a problem and if IQAS will accept my transcript. Hope somebody can enlighten me. Thank you for answering.
IQAS just have to verify that whatever documents sent to them are authentic and not tempered with. It doesn't matter who sends it. I don't think there will be any problem as far as there's your sign showing your consent on academic request form.

Hellindium

Sep 24, 2020
Can anyone let me know what all documents one needs to upload for degree certificate? Only the final degree certificate or all the marksheets also?
If we need to upload all the marksheets, do we need to append them into one PDF?

Statement on the portal: "Upload a clear scanned copy or photo of your degree or certificate in the original language it was issued for each credential you want IQAS to assess."

prana91

Sep 1, 2020
Can anyone let me know what all documents one needs to upload for degree certificate? Only the final degree certificate or all the marksheets also?
If we need to upload all the marksheets, do we need to append them into one PDF?

Statement on the portal: "Upload a clear scanned copy or photo of your degree or certificate in the original language it was issued for each credential you want IQAS to assess."
HI, I uploaded mine as pdf and the file went in inline for processing on 10thjuly and now after 2.5 months when I called them they are telling pdf files are not compatible and they can not open the files.

prana91

Sep 1, 2020
My ECA status is also in line for processing since 31st Aug 2020. I hope to get final result by mid October.
Call them, they are bit lazy mine was in line from 10 July, I called them last week and then my profile moved to the next stage after few hours. Though on call they will give you the standard response saying evaluation will take 12-14 weeks you still have time blah blah, still its better if you call them.

Hellindium

Sep 24, 2020
HI, I uploaded mine as pdf and the file went in inline for processing on 10thjuly and now after 2.5 months when I called them they are telling pdf files are not compatible and they can not open the files.
Are you saying PDF is not allowed or that the PDF files you've uploaded is corrupted and they are unable to open it?

prana91

Sep 1, 2020
Are you saying PDF is not allowed or that the PDF files you've uploaded is corrupted and they are unable to open it?
The pdf's are not corrupted that is for sure because I have shared them over email as well with them thrice and they are giving me the same excuse. I have tried sending it to other people as well just to check so pdf's are fine. Don't know what they expect honestly.

prana91

Sep 1, 2020
The pdf's are not corrupted that is for sure because I have shared them over email as well with them thrice and they are giving me the same excuse. I have tried sending it to other people as well just to check so pdf's are fine. Don't know what they expect honestly.
Are you trying the alternate method of ECA where you will upload all your documents on your own?

Sep 23, 2020
Call them, they are bit lazy mine was in line from 10 July, I called them last week and then my profile moved to the next stage after few hours. Though on call they will give you the standard response saying evaluation will take 12-14 weeks you still have time blah blah, still its better if you call them.
Hey...how did you call them? can you share a number please? mine's stuck at 'in line for processing' since 1st september

prana91

Sep 1, 2020
Nothing just tell them its status has not changed since almost a month and they will give you the same answer that its within time frame please wait it will be done in 12 weeks... and they might push it to assessing in a day or 2

humzawaseem

Feb 13, 2019
Pakistan
Just want to share my IQAS status - Bachelors 4 years degree

1) Application submitted - 21st August,2020
2) Application received & In-line for processing - 31st August,2020
3 Final Review - 24th September, 2020

Can anyone guide me about fluctuation method ?

Reactions: ChaloCanada2021